FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Level 199 Ecaflip: fastest way to 200?

By Darkstorm - SUBSCRIBER - November 07, 2019, 13:37:34

I need 1.6 billion exp to get that last level, and wanted to know what everyone's suggestions are for getting that in a reasonable time frame.  (I'm talking a week to a month of decently regular play)

(I'm on Echo, if that makes any difference)

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 73

You can literally kill anything with idols, do some quest, That 1.6 billion xp goes by extremely fast. 
Achievements also help out big time.

0 0
Score : 11334

My idol score is currently 60, and I really don't like the effects of most idols.  Plus, a lot of enemies that give good XP easily kill me as it is even with no idols equipped, so what idols would you suggest for pushing my score higher without significantly increasing the chance of dying?

I was hoping for more specific advice.

0 0

It depends on if you're wanting to place CC or far away with your idols. You also don't have to kill significantly high level mobs to get the best of exp. You could get an exp group around frigost mobs: Kanigers/boars or even mastogobs. There are so many options in which you can do and the mobs you could kill.

Also if you have some spare cash: i'm sure it exist on echo you could do drhossil leeching. On ilyzaelle its 30-50kk per fight and is more exp then korri souls. I'm not sure the price on echo.

0 0

I don't want to sound like a stickler or make you restart your progress but echo is a pretty dead server and is hard to find a group to do anything with. It has mostly become a server for people with their own teams. But Ilyzaelle you'd probably have no issue finding a group. I left my team to go to Ilyzaelle to enjoy the game again due to all the active people.

That being said it seems you're going to have to keep searching to find people to help you level or just end up getting leeched to 200. 

0 0
Score : 75

I'm in your situation with my Sacri on Illyazelle. I like to do quests and achievements, quests that lead to achievements and achievements in general. I gain about 2 to 3 percent of the necessary xp to reach level 200 per day.  Simple math: It will take about 40 days of gaming to get to the top. I consider this a reasonable time. I have fun along the way and can save up kama for level 200 gear. I usually don't use idols, only for 200 score and the occasional drop job.

A guy in my guild did level 199 to 200 in only a single day by leeching with idols in the arena.

These are the two options you have: Play the game or let others play for you. You can also do a mix of both of course. There are no rules.

Good luck and see you at the top! wink

0 0
Score : 11334

After two weeks, I'm down to 1.342 billion XP required to level.  That's about 18 million a day, though I'm honestly not sure how I'm getting that much.

Tried to do a few quests that give a lot of XP, but I remembered how much I hate quests in Dofus, particularly late game quests.  Their XP/time ratio is very very low.  Even early-game Incarnam and Astrub quests that give pitiful XP at my level can take an hour or more to complete.

The other day, I spent two hours getting most of the way through a single quest that I can't complete because I can't easily get to Ecaflipus to fight Catseye (and even if I could, I can't beat Catseye alone, even with a sidekick).  Foolish me, I thought "Time to start collecting those Dofuses!", but they're all locked behind dozens of quests that take six hours each and require at least three other people helping me.

0 0
Respond to this thread