FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

News in real time: The Four Horsemen of the Eliocalypse - Available Wednesday, December 11th

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - November 21, 2019, 21:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

(Last updated: 06/12/2019) Follow the news about the next DOFUS expansion, in real-time! Find the latest devblogs, newest videos and most recent updates here on this page to stay up to date with the click of a button!

So that you don't miss anything from our KrosmoNote, be it the latest "background" story, forum info, any last-minute announcement or just so you're aware of the latest upload, we'll be gathering all the articles about what's new in the next expansion on this thread. 

UPDATE

"The 4 Horsemen of the Eliocalypse"  will be released on Wednesday, December 11th

NEWS

• 2.54: they'll rein you in... (New!)

Soon enough, War, Corruption, Misery, and Servitude shall arise from nowhere (or elsewhere), determined to unveil their 4 truths! The 2.54 DOFUS update will be released on Wednesday, December 11th: that gives you some time to write up your will!

Find out more…

DEVBLOG

• DOFUS - Music revamp!

As part of the DOFUS music revamp, Pitch and Guillaume Pladys explain the how and why of it all in detail! Sometimes words aren't enough, so our sound friends have also slipped a new number in with this revamp.

Find out more…

• Your Ankama Launcher friends have invited themselves over to DOFUS! (New!)

You can now see your friends from Ankama Launcher on DOFUS's "social" interface. So, now you can interact with them and see their activity.

Find out more…

• The Four Horsemen of the Eliocalypse

We talked to you about it yesterday in our first KrosmoNote – the next expansion, "The Four Horsemen of the Eliocalypse", will soon be available in beta!

Find out more…

• Infinite Dreams: we're erasing everything and starting over from scratch!

To celebrate its first anniversary, the well of infinite dreams is treating itself to a little restructuring session, along with a nice reward bath. Today, I'd like to invite you to discover the improvements planned for this feature in the year-end update. Hold on tight, we're beginning our descent into the depths of the well.

Find out more…

VIDEO

DOFUS – The Four Horsemen of the Eliocalypse – Trailer

YouTube
Manage Cookie Preferences

21 November 2019 - 8.00 p.m. update

Hi everyone,

Here's a quick summary I put together of all DOFUS related info that was shared tonight at the KrosmoNote.
We will update this thread, as promised, as official devblogs are released. I wish you all a nice evening.  wink

Manaia

Ankama Launcher

• Progressively replacing our games’ updaters.
  • The official portal that reunites all our games into one place.
  • Our vision for the Ankama Launcher is a lot bigger than developing a “simple” a game launching platform:
    • Bring social advanced functions
    • Allows you to find all of Ankama’s universes in one place
  • Next week the AL will provide you a cross-game chat that will allow communications/interactions between DOFUS, Waven, Krosmaga and, soon enough, WAKFU.
  • Will allow you to know who is playing what game, and to even chat with them whilst on the Launcher.
  • We want to reinforce the social functionality of the Launcher. Our goal is to also make it a community platform, supporting content sharing, including content created by the community.

What to expect this year

• Recap Eliocalypse Narrative:
    • “Eliocalypse” term is mentioned in the Eliotrope prophecies.
    • Xelor charges the Watcher to monitor and study all events linked to the temporal anomalies.
    • Some events seem to take place in such a distant and uncertain future than even Xelor itself cannot access it, including a horrifying vision of a war-torn Cania.
  • Next update will be called “The Four Horsemen of the Eliocalypse” – Available December 2019
  • A lot of content:
    • 4 antagonists
    • Conclusion of the first Eliocalypse chapter: Resonance
    • Series of quests
  • Expansion:
    • 4 new areas
    • New monsters
    • New dungeons
    • New equipment
    • Story for each Horsemen unveiled via quests
  • Well of infinite Dreams
    • Overhaul of its functionality
    • New rewards
    • New progression mechanics
    • Ornament that evolve as you progress through the infinite dreams
    • More details will be shared in the devblog, including a shield that will rewards you for your prowess.
  • Global remix of the DOFUS music
  • Class balancing

Here are some topics (not everything):
  • Temporis IV
    • We noticed players enjoyed the drop mechanic. We wondered how we could push it even further.
  • Pandala overhaul
    • Pandala one of the oldest areas in-game.
  • The social aspect of the game is one of its strongest pillars. Guilds, alliances, we have quite a few ideas in mind.
  • Kolossium
    • We are not satisfied with the way things are and we saw it during the last Kolossium season. We tried to make changes to the progression formula and, let’s be honest with ourselves, it wasn’t a success. We didn’t have time to work on it but now we have a team that is dedicated and working on it, both for matchmaking and progression.

DOFUS Retro

• 1.30.1 coming soon
  • Bots
    • Anti-bot ideas
    • New strategies will be implemented

DOFUS Unity

• Work has begun

25 November 2019

LIVE

There will be an Ankama Live stream tomorrow from 4.30 PM to 5.30 PM CET (DOFUS Time) with members of the DOFUS Game Design team, to answer your questions on the following topics:

• Infinite Dreams
  • Class Balancing
  • New expansion

Feel free to ask your questions here, specifying one of the three topics mentioned above. We will also take questions from the Twitch chat. While the questions will be answered in French, we will provide you with a translation of the questions and answers as soon as possible. 

We won't be answering any questions about the 2020 planning that we discussed at the Krosmonote, nor will we be talking about DOFUS Unity. These will come in due course.

Happy gaming and see you tomorrow!

Reactions 18
Score : 13291

Still no news on fixing and compensating all the people still having issues with the launcher? Only moving forward with more things to add to it?

1 0
Score : -4144

It looks like launcher will only get heavier and more complicated; so, more people will probably have issues, especially with older OS/ laptops/ pc's; if there would be a compensation now for not so functional launcher, leading to sub days passing by in vain ... well, that would kindof create a precedent; and who wants that to happen ?

0 0
Score : 142

Looking forward.

0 0
Score : 41

Amazing trailer! I'm so excited about it and the other updates. ^^

0 0
Score : 310

Looking forward to the expansion! Something that I think should be prioritized VERY highly is the addition of a concede mechanic in kolossium. It is incredibly damaging to the player experience to force players to sit through matches that have already been decided, or that have been thrown due to a disconnect. 

0 0
Score : 61

Hped for those changes

0 0
Score : 2327

Whoo! Quality content! Welp, guess I'm going to quest again.

0 0
Score : 4

Dofus Unity as replacement of Dofus?

0 0
Score : 6112

Yeah I still have no idea what this is about. Last I heard, Tot was talking about various directions it could go in. I wasn’t aware any were finalized yet.

0 0
Score : -4144

-X-Ashley-X-|2019-11-22 23:43:53
Yeah I still have no idea what this is about. Last I heard, Tot was talking about various directions it could go in. I wasn’t aware any were finalized yet.

They're working on it.
Here's a lil wip sample : https://twitter.com/DOFUS_EN/status/1197583136588271616
0 0
Score : 945

Looks fantastic! Looking forward to the next update; so much to do! Will all the dungeons be for level 200 players, or will they be for various level brackets?

3 0
Score : 431

I'm wondering the same thing. It must be putting players off with the increasingly difficult content that's released, I know it is me.

As a solo player at level 302 I can't even dream of finishing the content we have now, some areas I don't even bother going into because I know very well I can't win.

0 0
Score : 654

Flash player will be unsupported, so that's why they're making the unity version (isn't it?

0 0
Score : 1

please fix my intelligence sacrier once again please

0 0
Respond to this thread