FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Advent Calendar is coming this Sunday!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - November 28, 2019, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Better than Enutrof bingo or Pandawa sudedoi, it's the DOFUS Advent Calendar! Starting Sunday, use fire up your noggin and you'll take home 25 presents before Father Kwismas even has the time to set foot on your chimney!

We hope you've had a look at your Krosmoz bible because it's that time of the year where your knowledge could help you win big!

From Sunday, the DOFUS Advent Calendar opens its first box. As in previous years, log on every day, solve the 25 riddles correctly, and you'll win a ton of presents (we'll let the Iops do the math... and, there you have it!).

And because good news never comes alone, know that Kwismas Island will be returning very soon!

Reactions 10
Score : 501

does the advent calendar rewards are only going to be dofus 2? or will it be a mix of dofus 2 and retro

0 0
Score : 1

only dofus 2

0 0
Score : 3213

Yay! I love the Advent Calendar and Kwismas! Hope I can find some time to play. happy

0 0
Score : 4430

The advent calendar is always nice! Thanks

0 0
Score : 1187
biggrin I remember posting on the reddit every morning about the reward and answer, as close to 00:00 as possible. Lets see if there is something fun in the calendar this year.
0 0
Score : 637

How can I choose the server that I want my rewards go. I want them on my new char on ilyy but its keep dropping them on to echo

0 0
Score : 1

how does this not work .. what is it

0 0
Score : -4148
https://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/news/advent-calendar

You go there, link above. Then, if you are subbed, you are given a riddle (the same for everyone) each day. If you solve it and pick the right answer from under a block of ice, you can win some items/ consumables/ etc each day, for each account that you have subbed.

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

Since the answer is the same for everyone, if you fear you might get it wrong, then:
  • you can ask people in your guild/ alliance for the daily riddle answer;
  • you can google it, even;
  • eventually, you can get the answer from the Dofus Discord servers of your alliance/ guild/ Doufs friends.

At some point in time, one only had one/ a few tries to get the answer right.
Then, at another point in time, you could have even clicked on all ice blocks, till you got it right, without being penalised.
I am not sure how it is now, from the two variants above.
Some official answer would help. wicked

Good luck @ GOOOOODIIIEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !!!!!

0 0
Score : 243

The announcement is alwyas 2 days b4 release...

I never make it for the first 2-3 days sleep

0 0
Score : 100

When is KWISMAS ISLAND opened please??

0 0
Respond to this thread