FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Server transfer to USH full only 7 minutes after black friday sales ??

By chaoman - SUBSCRIBER - November 29, 2019, 00:26:50
AnkaTracker

My guild and I started to migrate from Pandora to Ush at 11Pm and 7 minutes later the ~360 slots were gone. Makes no sense since we didn't transfer that many.

Could you open the transfer limit for this week please? We have many more people who need to transfer off this rotten server.
0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi, chaoman.

We are aware that players were quick to take advantage of the Black Friday promotion and all 400 character transfer slots were filled very quickly. However, we won’t be increasing the number of slots for server transfers. These limits are in place to restrict major migrations of players.

See message in context
Reactions 3

Hi, chaoman.

We are aware that players were quick to take advantage of the Black Friday promotion and all 400 character transfer slots were filled very quickly. However, we won’t be increasing the number of slots for server transfers. These limits are in place to restrict major migrations of players.

Score : 3464

I see, that's a shame.

There is no chance that you can extend the black Friday sales until Monday or Tuesday then either?

0 0
Score : 3699

Well technically there is supposed to be Cyber Monday after a Black Friday with online things.

0 0
Respond to this thread