FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

2.54: they'll rein you in...

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - December 06, 2019, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Soon enough, War, Corruption, Misery, and Servitude shall arise from nowhere (or elsewhere), determined to unveil their 4 truths! The 2.54 DOFUS update will be released on Wednesday, December 11th: that gives you some time to write up your will!

Thubalup-thubalup: as one update rides off into the sunset, we are right back in the saddle, ready for the next one! The 2.54  update  - The 4 Horsemen of the Eliocalypse - will be available next Wednesday. If you are eager to know what lurks behind the Eliocalypse, you will have to pull your weight!

On the agenda for this new update:

Get ready!

* Watch out! If you play on the heroic server, be aware that, unlike in previous years, you can get aggro'ed in this the area.

Reactions 11
Score : 725

class balancing.. hahahahah!!!!! nice.. but have you read feadback at least? Sac is still crap af..

1 -1
Score : 3

I like the current sac since 2.53. I just hope we don't get nerfs, buffs are fine, and revamp is fine as long as it's done right. Is there anywhere I can see a change log?

1 -1
Score : -3589

Class balancing ?!
Do you mean, the ones already "balanced" this year?
Or new ones will get new states and charges and w.e. ?

But yeah, have you read the feedback we took the time to give?

I don't care how better it (might have) got(ten) the "revamped osa" ... THAT aint osa; make a new class exactly like THAT and call it electrical with 4 elem charges as pets of various shapes and sizes; and bring real osa back , roll osa back a few "revamps".

Or maybe you do this "revamp" thinggie all the time on purpose, to make us pay for class change every one-two revamps of the classes one plays?
GG, if it is this, LOL.
Income more steady than the subs or cosmetics!

1 -1
Score : 3063

How much balancing do you need? You just keep nerfing sac...

0 0
Score : 38

Osa is probably the most annoying class to begin with or to play, these spells are slowly getting ridiculous. I've never been so confused about one class than today's osas.

0 0
Score : 116

Where i can see that class blanace?

1 0
Score : 1873

I've quit almost 1 year ago and still can't find a reason to come back.. please do something! I've get a million reason to leave, please just give me a good one to stay (quoting GaGa ;P)

0 0
Score : 1479

we need a new class after all these years

0 -1
Score : -3589

You can always go for the "rererererevamped osa" or the "rererererevamped sac"; they're so @çàé&'(èè!àà&é"'(§§è! from what they were for over a decade, that they're basically new classes, only branded by the old names.
0 -1
Score : 66

Everyone is saying sac is in support tier now. I guess that's what happens when you cant use your best spells without suiciding.

0 -1
Score : 1

Until when will the island be open? I'm on vacation now and I'm wondering if I will be able to play it a little when I get back biggrin

0 0
Respond to this thread