FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

2.54: they'll rein you in...

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - December 06, 2019, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Soon enough, War, Corruption, Misery, and Servitude shall arise from nowhere (or elsewhere), determined to unveil their 4 truths! The 2.54 DOFUS update will be released on Wednesday, December 11th: that gives you some time to write up your will!

Thubalup-thubalup: as one update rides off into the sunset, we are right back in the saddle, ready for the next one! The 2.54  update  - The 4 Horsemen of the Eliocalypse - will be available next Wednesday. If you are eager to know what lurks behind the Eliocalypse, you will have to pull your weight!

On the agenda for this new update:

Get ready!

* Watch out! If you play on the heroic server, be aware that, unlike in previous years, you can get aggro'ed in this the area.

Reactions 11
Score : 898

class balancing.. hahahahah!!!!! nice.. but have you read feadback at least? Sac is still crap af..

1 -1
Score : 4

I like the current sac since 2.53. I just hope we don't get nerfs, buffs are fine, and revamp is fine as long as it's done right. Is there anywhere I can see a change log?

1 -1
Score : 7026

Class balancing ?!
Do you mean, the ones already "balanced" this year?
Or new ones will get new states and charges and w.e. ?

But yeah, have you read the feedback we took the time to give?

I don't care how better it (might have) got(ten) the "revamped osa" ... THAT aint osa; make a new class exactly like THAT and call it electrical with 4 elem charges as pets of various shapes and sizes; and bring real osa back , roll osa back a few "revamps".

Or maybe you do this "revamp" thinggie all the time on purpose, to make us pay for class change every one-two revamps of the classes one plays?
GG, if it is this, LOL.
Income more steady than the subs or cosmetics!

1 -1
Score : 3459

How much balancing do you need? You just keep nerfing sac...

0 0
Score : 204

Osa is probably the most annoying class to begin with or to play, these spells are slowly getting ridiculous. I've never been so confused about one class than today's osas.

0 0
Score : 194

Where i can see that class blanace?

1 0
Score : 1917

I've quit almost 1 year ago and still can't find a reason to come back.. please do something! I've get a million reason to leave, please just give me a good one to stay (quoting GaGa ;P)

0 0
Score : 2148

we need a new class after all these years

0 -1
Score : 7026

You can always go for the "rererererevamped osa" or the "rererererevamped sac"; they're so @çàé&'(èè!àà&é"'(§§è! from what they were for over a decade, that they're basically new classes, only branded by the old names.
0 -1
Score : 80

Everyone is saying sac is in support tier now. I guess that's what happens when you cant use your best spells without suiciding.

0 -1
Score : 54

Until when will the island be open? I'm on vacation now and I'm wondering if I will be able to play it a little when I get back biggrin

0 0
Respond to this thread