4 0
Score : 170

Set ensambler bugged once again, cant save spell variants

1 0
Score : 144

Oh, here we go again :'(

4 0
Score : 109

And there we go again, this game is dying and this is why. I also placed a toppic on the forum before but yeah still no response from admins, maybe others want to add things cause I liked the game back in the days and been playing it for over 12 years but this shit aint fun anymore... https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/8-suggestion-box/336093-avoid-game-dying-even-more

1 0
Score : 35

A M A Z I N G

servers up in 10 minutes...
20 min later still can't reach the server because  MAINTENANCE

1 0
Score : 1100

"WITHIN the next 10 minutes.." 25 minutes later, still can not access. Why lie?? Just say "Soon" ....

1 0
Score : 1

They trolled us good haha

0 0

Now we are at 350% longer time then they said . "WITHIN 10 minutes" been 35. Let's see how long their version of "10 minutes" is. I say at least 1hour.

0 0

"minutes" is how you write "hours" with 13 errors

1 0
Score : 1050

ahahaha this is priceless, hapens every time and makes me goes mad bt I laugh instead of scream ahahaha

0 0

Dofus EN Twitter is now saying ."We're aware of the connectivity problems with #DOFUS. Our teams are working on it. We'll keep you up to date on our progress."
Maybe because MAINTENANCE is still going!? LOL . Just say Maintenance is taking longer than expected instead...

0 0

It wouldn't have been correct to say the issue was due to the maintenance since the maintenance was over and the issue wasn't linked to it. 

Score : 2
https://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/community/servers?server_status%5B%5D=1&server_status%5B%5D=0#jt_list

Looks like the servers are online, we just won't be able to access them ^^
0 0

aaaand again half-day is lost.
dofus retro needs 15 minutes ...

0 0
Score : -64

teh game is so lagy and crashs alot thire must be hot fix to cras and osas nerf to sadidas and enos and eltrops to they are pyond over powered and u should be fair i dont wan play any thing but a cra why do i ahev to face shity op ivory ritch peopel who i dotn ahve enof power to face

0 -4
Score : 205

Hello,

I'm not sure where to put this, so i'm just gonna say it here.

Your game now officially sucks.

I have been playing and enjoying dofus for over  10 years, but never has it been worse then now.

Classes are more unbalanced then ever. You rework characters multiple times a year, wich makes me ( after taking a couple month break ) feel like a noob. and have to learn everything over again.

You have broken communities and it's obvious you are all doing it for the cash. You guys are not even actively trying to fix bugs anymore. The same movement indicator bug that has been here 3 years ago, still here... The same with the dmg indication bug wich lost me multiple fights. ( not even talking about multiple spell bugs ).

You lowered the XP to get to 200... Just so people will get there quicker and have to buy expensive gears ( wich most of us, who don't have a complete team or time to hunt the items )  would force them to buy kammas, if they want to make a chance against others.

This game used to be a great original game with a pretty wholesome community. You guys fucked it for money, like most amateur games fail in the end.

It used to be a fun game, with some luck based aspects in it( dropping a vulbis, turq or crimson for exa.) Now All I see is people walking 8 million maps fighting some NPC to get a dofus. Or opening some gay little chest for dream relics. 

In my eyes you slowly over the years ripped out all fun exciting parts of the game, and made it about you guys making the most possible money over selling origines.

I hope your game dies, and I hope people will see that this great game has become a great sell-out money making machine.

You will probbably not even read, or do anything with this thread ( like you never really listened to the community ) but I tought i'd give it one last shot.

Thanks for the fun years.

Kind regards

C

0 -1
Score : 981

While i do agree they stopped caring about dofus as much as they did, i have to disagree with most of your arguments as they are not based on facts but your own opinions of what fun is.
I HATE the luck aspects of games, this is a strategic MMORPG so why would you force luck on super useful items like the dofuses (which the story of dofus is about anyways). Also i find it quite illogical that you say people are forced to buy kamas because they don't have the time to hunt a set yet you suggest making the most useful items luck based and require even more time to get.
Nobody is forcing you to level up. If you wish to level up slowly you can always donate your exp ro your guild or mount, they just removed the grindiness of the game for those who enjoy the endgame (as that was the majority). I myself play with about 50% exp to my guild on ilyzaelle so i can level up slow enough to be able to do the content on the level it was supposed to be done.
Now, your argument about the the dofus quests being "walking 8 million maps and fighting a npc" is a clear example of someone who does not like questing. First of all, dofuses, pre quests, were not hard to drop, they were just unavailable for most people as they couldn't get full pp gear with 8 chars to drop dofuses, it was not hard.. just inacessible for the majority of the players, now everyone has a shot to be competitive, you can quest your ivory, ebony and any other dofus that is obligatory in a competitive scene. What is more, although just an assumption, i bet you don't even read the dialogue in quests. I am sorry but of course questing is gonna be boring if all you do is "click click click". You are missing the whole story and why you are doing what you are doing. I don't mind you just skipping the dialogue but comparing the quests with just walking is ridiculous. 
For my next point, i will quote you: "Or opening some gay little chest for dream relics."... So what argument is that exactly? First you complain you have to walk and talk to npcs and then you complain you get a reward after a fight??? Also, one tip, using the word "gay" to make something look stupid makes your point sound stupid.

0 0

Servers still offline? sad

0 0

yup :/

0 0
Score : 1

its back bois enjoy

0 0
Respond to this thread