4 0
Score : 155

Set ensambler bugged once again, cant save spell variants

1 0
Score : 143

Oh, here we go again :'(

4 0
Score : 102

And there we go again, this game is dying and this is why. I also placed a toppic on the forum before but yeah still no response from admins, maybe others want to add things cause I liked the game back in the days and been playing it for over 12 years but this shit aint fun anymore... https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/8-suggestion-box/336093-avoid-game-dying-even-more

1 0
Score : 35

A M A Z I N G

servers up in 10 minutes...
20 min later still can't reach the server because  MAINTENANCE

1 0
Score : 1085

"WITHIN the next 10 minutes.." 25 minutes later, still can not access. Why lie?? Just say "Soon" ....

1 0
Score : 1

They trolled us good haha

0 0

Now we are at 350% longer time then they said . "WITHIN 10 minutes" been 35. Let's see how long their version of "10 minutes" is. I say at least 1hour.

0 0

"minutes" is how you write "hours" with 13 errors

1 0
Score : 574

ahahaha this is priceless, hapens every time and makes me goes mad bt I laugh instead of scream ahahaha

0 0

Dofus EN Twitter is now saying ."We're aware of the connectivity problems with #DOFUS. Our teams are working on it. We'll keep you up to date on our progress."
Maybe because MAINTENANCE is still going!? LOL . Just say Maintenance is taking longer than expected instead...

0 0

It wouldn't have been correct to say the issue was due to the maintenance since the maintenance was over and the issue wasn't linked to it. 

Score : 1
https://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/community/servers?server_status%5B%5D=1&server_status%5B%5D=0#jt_list

Looks like the servers are online, we just won't be able to access them ^^
0 0

aaaand again half-day is lost.
dofus retro needs 15 minutes ...

0 0
Respond to this thread