FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Kwismas Pet Mystery Box

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - December 13, 2019, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker

Are you the kind of person who, like a little kid, dreams of discovering a box containing an adorable little bow meow under their Itzing? This mystery box is a dream come true, and it contains not just one, but 9 Kwismas pets! And quite a few other things too...

Aispik, Storf, Pikip... At first glance, they don't appear to have much in common (except they aren't always gifts, and their masters don't quite often decorate them with garlands). However, you have but to look at their noses frozen from the icy cold of Descendre to understand that none of these pets would survive a minute on Moon Island!

You'll be thrilled to find them, and others, in a new version of the Kwismas Pet Mystery Box!

A new pet, capable of cracking nuts and acorns with unsettling ease (which can prove very useful when facing an uncooperative enemy), has slipped in among them: the Scrabrrrt.

Get yourself this Mystery Box, open it carefully, without making a peep, then... catch one of the items contained in it before it escapes! Which may include:

The Kwismas Pet Mystery Box is available from December 13th to 15th (11:59 p.m. Paris time) and December 20th to 22nd (11:59 p.m. Paris time). It will be for sale for 1 500 Ogrines (or €1.49) or 15 000 Ogrines (€14.99) for a set of 10 + 1 free.

First Ankama intervention

Replying to Dragosani

Could you please share your Support ticket with me? 

See message in context
Reactions 9
Score : 321

Loot box gambling, excellent (N)

4 -1
Score : 561

All roads lead to the World of Twelve...
...except this one!

5 0
Score : 3279

I really like cute pets but it's not really a Kwismas Pet mystery box if most of the boxes don't contain any pet. A pet should be guaranteed in this kind of box.

2 0
Score : 3279

In fact, the introduction above says that the box contains not just one, but 9 pets. Does it? O.o

But then the table suggests that most of them don't have any pets.

(Sorry for posting twice, I assumed it would be automatically merged.)

1 0
Score : 321

Seems like 50%+ chance of getting no pet at all 

2 0
Score : 1189

Same comment from me as last year: Do not call it a "Pet" mystery box if there is a high chance of not even getting a pet at all. At least remove the facechange/candy/transformation potion. They have 0 value and would be a wasted box.  

0 0
Score : 486

I'm buying nothing else until I get the new Cra class set I paid for, and still haven't received despite someone from support trying to say it was resolved. It wasn't, and still isn't.

0 0

Could you please share your Support ticket with me? 

Respond to this thread