FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

chat bug still going strong

By orange-beast - SUBSCRIBER - December 15, 2019, 00:58:56
AnkaTracker

"A bug that sometimes prevented the last line of the chat channel from displaying has been fixed. "

No, it has not.

6 0
First Ankama intervention

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It has been reported to the dev team.

Rozjebywacze, would you mind telling us what specific combination needs to be done in order to get this issue? Additional information would be of great help in fixing this problem. ^^
Thank you in advance!

See message in context
Reactions 7
Score : 1072

Happening for me still as well, it is not just the last line but sometimes a paragraph depending on how far the chat box is expanded and when messages are received.

1 0
Score : 577

yep can confirm that this is still the case. But for this to appear you've to do a specific combination

0 0

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It has been reported to the dev team.

Rozjebywacze, would you mind telling us what specific combination needs to be done in order to get this issue? Additional information would be of great help in fixing this problem. ^^
Thank you in advance!

Score : 577

Is there a way that after I manage to do it again I can generate a file or anything that will tell you what happend?

0 0
Score : 598

The text occasionally changing font doesn't bother me too much, but I still cannot ever see the last message sent in any chat except the public text you can only see on your current map.  For everything else I am constantly having to type a letter to move it up or just wait until some other text pushes it up.

0 0
Respond to this thread