FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Rise of the Scrollsayers

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - February 26, 2020, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

The disciples of the Twelve are about to experience something completely new. And their world is going to be turned upside-down…  

Forget everything you think you know and embark on an adventure filled with surprises…

Keep your eyes peeled, for before long, they will rise…

Warning: no commercial offer is currently available in-game, and there is no such thing as "Scrollsayers" items. Any offer based on this name can only be a phishing attempt. Ankama doesn't have any offers where it is necessary to log in to the website to obtain free resources. Thank you for your vigilance.

Reactions 21
Score : 32

wow ...

0 0
Score : 1231

ok, i'm intrigued pensive

1 0
Score : -1020
new class? osa-sadida together? as many summons, as both combined together?

if so, I AM SOOOO IN LUUUUVVVVV' !!!
1 -2
Score : 2908

Ooooo

0 0
Score : 2573

Interesting pensive. Reminds me a bit of Project N.A.T.O.L.

0 0
Score : 1320

This sounds interesting

0 0
Score : 2617

Please don't. -__-
Project NATOL much?

0 0
Score : 1804

new class?

0 0
Score : 1044

Osa and Sadida dimensions? -.^

3 0
Score : -1020
sadida revamp?

o(h) !!!
sa - dida ?!

Btw, when Ankama will start to consider offering free class change pots when doing (sometime too!!!) dramatic rererererrerere-vamps to a class?
And, why not, something else too (and I am not talking about only 3.14 kompensotokens), to compensate the fact that either a new class char (if making a class change), or the rerererrerer-vamped class char will defo need new gear (and often old gear sells b-a-d, especially when most chars of a class pre-revamp were + - same element/s, then they all need to sell their gear at same time, to re-gear either for the new class char, or for the reerrererre-vamped char) ?
3 0
Score : -242

Hoping that t would be a "Dual Class" system (a way to switch class)
https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/8-suggestion-box/219426-dual-class-system
https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/8-suggestion-box/326129-reincarnation-system

Or maybe it could be s new set of special class spellscroll that any class can use, similar to the "Elite" spell system in the dual class system.

2 0
Score : 664

you have my attention.

1 0
Score : 360

omg stop fucking with osamodas constalty, what the hell, why do you hate us so much?

1 0
Score : -89

just add iops atleast 1 normal range spell plzzzz...... osa+sadida..??? insain hax again..... halff tree halff summons..nh ...... add more spells so game can bee more strategic.... that means you must learn all classes to win them ....

0 0
Score : 115

@Gunnerwolfang Kuya GUNNER! Naglalaro pa kayo? Saang server kayo? biggrin

0 0
Score : -242

I don't play anymore,  dofus is too slow when it comes to exciting casual update. I just stay in the forum to see if that change. So far, I don't see any reason to come back to playing again.

0 0
Score : 689

i didnt hope someone else remembers NATOL lol

0 0
Score : 17

Maybe they finally decided to continue working with dimensions. And they will make the walrus of Oz and the garden of Sadid.

0 0
Score : 102

Osasadi ... two braindead classes in one? How about anotyer option then having panda then iop in every logical 4 loot team

0 0
Score : 4

2vs2 KOLO

0 0
Respond to this thread