FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Class Pets Mystery Box

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - March 05, 2020, 15:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

While it's true that the best adventurer is a well-equipped adventurer, it's also true that to be truly happy, a Twelvian needs good company and strong support. Preferably from a little friend who will obey their every whim without question. The Class Pets Mystery Box is here!

Cloak: Check. Boots: Check. Headgear: Check. Harness: Check. Wait a second… Don't you feel like you're forgetting something? Like maybe… an adventurer's best friend, the one who brings you warmth and comfort on those long journeys, by day or by night, through rain, wind or snow, or even all of them at once! The one who's always there to listen to your complaints without interruption (if only he could talk…). The one who always extends a paw to comfort you. The one who'll always defend you tooth and nail… or fang and claw.

We're talking about your pet, gosh darn it!

We recently revealed 6 new class packs. Today, head to the DOFUS online shop to find a Mystery Box with the pets to match (Iop, Sram, Rogue, Osamodas, Foggernaut and Cra). A "mini Iop Croum", a "skull-and-crossbones cannonball", a "robotic bomb", the Gobgob, a "Plop diver", or a "Scaraleaves crossbowman": no matter what class they are, these new pets have got plenty of class!

YouTube
Manage Cookie Preferences

In case you aren't familiar with Mystery Boxes, the concept is simple: open the box and you'll receive an item chosen at random from whatever's inside! In this case, that means:

Common items:

• Pack of 4 random emotes
  • 4 random Chronomorph transformation potions
  • Size Change Potion (shrinking version)
  • Melon Pearldrop x2, Mirabelle Plum Pearldrop x2

Uncommon items:

• Bitter Shigekax
  • 5 days of subscription time
  • Color change

Rare items:

• Iop Ceremonial Pet
  • Sram Ceremonial Pet
  • Rogue Ceremonial Pet
  • Osamodas Ceremonial Pet
  • Foggernaut Ceremonial Pet
  • Cra Ceremonial Pet

Epic items:

• One Iop, Sram, Rogue, Osamodas, Foggernaut or Cra class pack chosen at random (set + 3 harnesses).

Jackpot:

• All the pets.

The Class Pets Mystery Box is available now through March 18 at 11:59 p.m. (Paris time) for € 1.99 or 2000 ogrines apiece. In the mood to spend a little more? There are plenty of options available:

For this special occasion, class packs (including the set, all three harnesses and the fatal blow or emote) for all 6 of these classes will again be available in the shop for the same period.

Don't miss out!

First Ankama intervention

Replying to InuzukaKiba

The odds are listed in the shop, on the Mystery Box page

See message in context
Reactions 23
Score : 52

stop milking me out pls

1 0
Score : 39

ikr

1 0
Score : 39

"i've got...nothing...left" - Ian Beale

1 0
Score : 54

too bad the cra one is hot garbage

1 0
Score : 212

Ehm 80 Euro's for 60 boxes marketed as "Good deal" nope nope and nope. Also low price 2 euro's for 1 box with a high chance of getting something rubbish c'mon :/

3 0
Score : -56

they look like pets for dofus 3/wakfu more than dofus 2 tbh...

1 0
Score : 43

Wow, mystery boxes that will give you total garbage 9/10 times, why not just sell the damn pets

3 0
Score : 1102

So, if i'm looking at these correctly, even though these are named "Class Pets Mystery Box", you can only get a pet as a rare item or a jackpot? Why are you calling it that when in fact most of the items you can get are not pets at all. The first seven most probable items are all NOT PETS. Seriously Ankama, this is not ok.

3 0
Score : 1437

I really hope France outlaws loot boxes one day :/

6 0
Score : 63

This is starting to get bloody ridiculous, x1 "pet" mystery box at the price of x2 mystery boxes, pfffft

3 0
Score : 6112

Where are the odds? Why do the Epic level rewards not include the respective pet?

2 0

The odds are listed in the shop, on the Mystery Box page

Score : 2582

These are kind of disgraceful. Delete this.

3 0
Score : 41

Can everyone please stop hating on ankama, they are trying their best so let's love them with all our hearts!

0 -5
Score : 5359

75.9% chance to not get a pet in the pet mystery box, lol.

just sell the pets. lootboxes are predatory and they make you look bad, ankama.

7 0
Score : -2495
My two cents on it:
- unknown odds of getting a PET from a CLASS PETS MYSTERY BOX;
- expensive, considering one can only get a PET as RARE or JACKPOT;
- expensive considering they will probably get in Shop as stand alone items pretty soon (Ankama way of "doing things", obvious by now);
- expensive, considering the price, the odds of getting a PET, and the fact that in 6 - 12 months they will only be worth 1 mk,max 2 mk ea;
- expensive, considering that most of the CLASS PETS aren't exactly cute, most of them they do disappoint me by their looks, seems something done quick in few mins between two classes by a high school pupil;
- I'm still flipping, I don't get it, it is not first time, and obviously not the last, when this company throws in our throats and expect us to swallow "xxxx item mystery box" with less than 5 - 10% chances of getting "xxx item", and we're expected to embrace these "unbelievable unrepeatable unforgettable offers" while smiling happily and while reaching deep in our irl pockets;
- encourages gambling (when many many players are kids), and if I am not wrong, I think I have seen in the past posts from people saying this kind of "lot mystery boxes" can not be sold in certain countries, being considered gambling by national legislation;
- this kind of offers prays on people's legit desire to have the latest and coolest looks for their chars (even if the term "coolest looks" can be debatable, at least in this smallsih edition of class pets), making people reach deep in their pockets/ cc/ dc, forcing those people more or less "addicted to latest available looks" to also "buy" (by force, not by will) random potions at candies at exorbitant prices just for a random class pet, which might even not be the one desired;
- etc (I could go on, for long and even longer, on why it is B-A-D to sell "slim % chances to get a class pet mystery box" as "class pet mystery box", especially when this "sale" is done for irl money (or ogrine, which implies that someone payed irl money to buy those ogrine then sell them) )

4 0
Score : -35

Pathetic shit.. This is why your game is dying

3 0
Score : 3995

This is gambling.

You should be ashamed of implementing unethical stuff like this. But we've been saying this for years and you keep sticking your fingers in your ears and ignoring us.

For Shame.

6 -1
Score : 2

when do pets get credited to your account because mine haven't been credited yet

0 0
Score : -2495

ummm ... just a random question, but:
Did you use your boxes on the gifts codes page?
https://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/community/codes

0 0
Score : -195

As long as there are people buying crap gambling mechanics lootbox, they will keep selling crap gambling mechanic lootbox. 

3 0
Respond to this thread