FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The truth, now on video…

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - March 10, 2020, 11:30:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

For the past few days, Twelvians have been whispering strange words to each other while keeping an eye out on the shadows. Osadida… Sacriop… Eliotrof… A bizarre sort of jargon that's making people curious and giving rise to all kinds of crazy theories…

Many of you thought it was an Aperirel Fool's joke. Others believed there was a class merger in the works. But what we're about to reveal goes far beyond any of that…

YouTube
Manage Cookie Preferences

Ready for another round?

The Temporis 4 experience will be unlike any other. Leave your old habits behind and prepare to venture off the beaten path

The Scrollsayers have many more secrets to reveal to you… You'll soon have 3 opportunities to learn more:

• Join us on Friday, March 13th for a new Ankama (Not) Live episode, where we'll be sharing some essential information about this new Temporis.
  • You're also invited to our next Ankama Live event on Twitch, which will take place on Monday, March 16th at 4:00 p.m. CET. - English questions will be answered!
  • Finally, pre-registration for the Temporis servers will start on Tuesday, March 17th!

Keep your eyes peeled!

Reactions 42
Score : 3163

While the game is dying, you put all this work into a temporary server... Nice.. 

6 -6
Score : 368

game ain't dying, just echo is. come play ilyzaelle fam

2 -2

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

i just wet my pants

this is what i have been waiting for

thank you thank you thank you thank you

0 -1
Score : -261

Keep making new servers to spread the remaining playerbase. Yay!

5 -2

you have not understood the temporis principle

1 -3
Score : 63

Where is the downvote button on forum?

4 -3
Score : -1

I downvoted your comment since the forum doesn’t have one smile

1 -3
Score : 1192

Lets see if I have time. Looks fun!

0 0
Score : 688

thats.. not anything? there is no new info besides that its a temporis thing. well at least i wont have to check those posts anymore

2 0
Score : 97

Mixed class characters?

0 0
Score : 97

Or is it just nee classes

0 0
Score : 1055

This looks fun but I'll wait for more concrete details before I decide to participate huh

1 0
Score : 64

Why not bring big updates to regular servers instead of putting time in servers that only exist for a few weeks?

1 0
Score : 43

Because they are too busy making new ones loot boxes for shop.

1 0
Score : 102

Lmao, the amount of butthurt in this thread. It's like people are entirely incapable of coming to terms with the fact that Temporis is fun, popular, and an entirely different experience to regular servers.

3 -9
Score : 25

Actually this is just your opinion about this kind of stuff and you're just somewhat bothered that most people don't share the same line of thought. Have you stopped to think that not everybody is willing to throw three months in the garbage in a timed server just to get a few cosmectics and a simbolic ammount of all the xp earned? I'm sorry, bt it just seems like a waste of time to me.

3 -1
Score : 94

lmfao I knew it

0 0
Score : 6425

My opinion: garbage and not worth the generated hype. Is anything going on with the main game anymore? For me, one of the most important aspects of this game is progression. Playing for 3 months and having everything I did trashed isn't appealing. 

For people who like Temporis, that's great. But can we please get something interesting in the main game, or is that like not a thing anymore? All I ever hear is Dofus Retro/Temporis/marketing nonsense/events.

4 -1

On the flipside they did anounce a full Pandala rework, social features and a follow up on the class updates for this year. In 2019 they did add the eliocalypse, the Vulbis quest, crocuzko, the marketplace updates etc. 

I have my own opinion on there being too many late-game focused updates, and the game definitely isn't evolving as fast as it used to so I can understand the frustration, but I would'n't go as far as to say that they don't do anything for the game anymore. The hype building here is absurd, but there's still food on the table for people that don't want to get into Temporis.

1 0
Score : 2080

i like the concept( i thought of something similar for a game dev), it may be hard to put into a fleshed out game, but maybe just maybe it can fit. theres already monsters/bosses - you can choose which of them drops a monsters spell. theres temples(the difference with mines was there was dojos included) which you can learn class spells and then gods to pledge allegience to for extra effects.

people are liking their invested characters and when it doesn't workout that they cant do a dungeon well it hits home that they have to class change to advance.

theres the pain of relearning and being "good" with the new class.

the new equipment requirements of the class change.

I welcome your efforts though so i can witness this whole thing from a developers standpoint.

I think dofus is becoming an increasingly monetized game, i think maybe why they put this to temporis

0 0
Score : -67

This for sure looks cool, the problem is that its not a content for the core game, but just for people who play temporis AND to make people play temporis.

And on top of that the slow development cycle that they have, just one more thing to delay it.

0 0
Score : 377

Hi i will start this text by writing something that has nothing to do with anything just so that i can see myself in the thread because that's what we're all doing right. Thank you for reading

0 -2
Score : 43

Make new ENGLISH only mono server (yes english is global and international language not french) and update the main game, stop giving only temporary content and more hazard loot boxes, because this game has been too neglected to be played. French is must to learn when you want to play on mono server, or you must play on echo, which is dying and play alone, because all players run solo with self multi accounts. Really, how could you ruin this great game wtf xDD

2 -1
Score : 250

Yo this is a great idea but ankama doesn't listen to you if you're not french

1 -1
Score : 250

what the fffff is this garbage.??? Change AvA and bring back PVP stop with these BS updates. On Echo all we have is KOLO which is complete trash I mean who TF wants to wait 10+ minutes for a fight only to get a low lv against 3 omegas OR a player disconnecting. 1 v 1 is the stupidest I fought a sadida for 2+ hours until finally deciding to quit that toxic fight and don't even get me started on srams / elios .

1 0
Score : 110

Let me add to that. Stop developing competition for yourself (why does Wakfu and in the future Waven exist? They are just competing against each other as it's the same core game with different esthetics and side mechanics made for the same players). Stop making new random servers for people who are already playeing you game anyway. Put this time, money and effort into advertising, developing the main game, getting new players in. Why does this company want to fail so badly?

0 0
Score : 633

did we just get another announcement with literality no information in it after 3 other scrollslayer announcements

why even? What was the point of the previous 3

0 0

Advertising Temporis by keeping us on the edge, pretty much

0 0
Respond to this thread