FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Covid-19 Information

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - March 16, 2020, 17:15:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

The entire world is having to adapt to the current situation, and Ankama is no exception. Here is more information about what this new way of working implies for you.

YouTube
Manage Cookie Preferences

Hello, everyone!

I'm Djinn and I have some important information for you.
As you know, we are currently experiencing an exceptional situation globally with the emergence of Covid-19. 
In response to this pandemic, the French government has taken a series of measures that will impact how work is done in all companies. And Ankama is no exception.

As I was saying just this Friday, we work every day to entertain you and bring you joy. However, the safety and well-being of our employees is our top priority.

This means that, in order to protect their health, we need to adapt how we work. Some need to take care of family. Obviously, the servers will stay open and be maintained, and you can continue to play the game in the best conditions.

We had announced very exciting changes in DOFUS, WAKFU and DOFUS Touch. Our teams are still fully invested in these plans, but the situation could cause delays. We will, of course, keep you posted as we go along.
I am already sorry to tell you that the Retro server merger won't happen Tuesday as planned. And the WAKFU update will be delayed as well.

We are still running on schedule for the opening of Temporis with pre-registration starting tomorrow, March 17, and the server opening on March 31. But as you know, things can change rapidly. If we have any new information, we will share it with you as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience and understanding while we adapt to this new way of working together. We still have the same goals: entertain you during these unique times, and bring you joy.
This is why you'll find a code under this video that will let you enjoy the game for free for one week. It is valid once for each account created at least three days ago.

Please follow health safety recommendations. Together we can slow the spread of the virus and save lives. Take care of yourselves and your loved ones. See you soon!

• DOFUS code: DOFUSMARS2020
  • WAKFU code: WAKFUMARS2020
Reactions 15
Score : 656

Take care and stay safe please. Thanks for the heads up and good luck on corona!

1 0
Score : 537

Good luck and take care guys, not just Ankama employees, but everyone.

2 0
Score : 548

This promo code does not exist. Where I should write this code?

0 0
Score : 1

Thank you - maybe...I too can't find where one can enter this promo code.

0 0
Score : 1237

Tnx for the update...stay safe and use the protocol and see you guys soon...many hugs wub

1 0
Score : 533

No hugs sorry. Fist bumps spread far less germs

0 0

Good thank you

0 0
Score : 2456

I don't mind as long as you all stay safe! smile Thanks for being transparent about the matter. 
Can't wait to participate temporis cool

1 0

How long is this code valid for?

0 0
Score : 4661

Stay safe everyone!

1 0
Score : 1092

Don't forget the toilet paper! ^^

0 0
Score : 217

We fully support your decision. Thanks for being upfront about this, take good care of yourselves. 

3 0

Sorry but this code is not valid for this account sad ?

0 0

avec mais compte le code ne marche pas sa dit déjà utiliser

0 0
Respond to this thread