FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Temporis IV: Pre-Register Now!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - March 17, 2020, 12:30:00
AnkaTracker

The wait is over – you can now pre-register for the Temporis IV temporary servers! You have until Thursday, March 26th (11:59 p.m. CET) to add your name to the list! So act now, as it's coming soon…

After a (slightly cruel) teaser that sent a chill down the spines of Twelvians in Bonta, Brakmar and elsewhere, things are finally beginning to heat up… An exciting new experience awaits you. Are you ready to rethink your most deep-rooted principles?

Pre-registration for the Temporis servers is open, so get a move on!

WHY PRE-REGISTER?

It allows you to:

• reserve your character name
  • enjoy Temporis from the get-go
  • and of course, earn rewards!

So what are you waiting for?

Pre-register now! MORE DETAILS ON THE RULES OF TEMPORIS IV!

To learn more about this latest chapter of the Temporis saga, please (re)watch Friday's Ankama Live stream on the subject.

Twitch
Manage Cookie Preferences

(Note: a summary of the information covered during the live stream can be found here.)

First Ankama intervention

Replying to Iamphys

Indeed, bugs and long queues aren't fun.
Different teams work every day on fixing bugs and glitches, others on addressing server related restrictions and limitations that can result in very long queues, as experienced today on Ilyzaelle.

I can assure you that connectivity/server related issues are not being ignored to prioritise the content development of Temporis IV: they are performed by different people. Same for those addressing bugs and glitches.

We want DOFUS to be an enjoyable experience for all our players and we all agree that bugs/glitches are quite the party-poopers. It is very frustrating for our teams also, who invest a lot of time and effort on new content, to later have to deal with undesired problems. Even more so if the solution isn't a simple one, or when a solution to one problem generates another problem elsewhere. Some stuff works fine and is tested, only to break once deployed because of a change that was made on something that seemed totally unrelated. We do understand all too well your frustration, and you are entitled to expect better from us. 

We are still as dedicated as ever to the classic DOFUS experience. DOFUS is old: it's 15 years of code written by many different people, making bug fixing a neverending job, one that we embrace and will continue to work on daily, with the help of those of you who bring them to our attention. 

See message in context
Reactions 10
Score : 41

New mechanics! Amazing features! Meanwhile the current game still bugs and glitches out every other fight, makes you relog and sit in another 1000 people queue. Good stuff

1 0

Indeed, bugs and long queues aren't fun.
Different teams work every day on fixing bugs and glitches, others on addressing server related restrictions and limitations that can result in very long queues, as experienced today on Ilyzaelle.

I can assure you that connectivity/server related issues are not being ignored to prioritise the content development of Temporis IV: they are performed by different people. Same for those addressing bugs and glitches.

We want DOFUS to be an enjoyable experience for all our players and we all agree that bugs/glitches are quite the party-poopers. It is very frustrating for our teams also, who invest a lot of time and effort on new content, to later have to deal with undesired problems. Even more so if the solution isn't a simple one, or when a solution to one problem generates another problem elsewhere. Some stuff works fine and is tested, only to break once deployed because of a change that was made on something that seemed totally unrelated. We do understand all too well your frustration, and you are entitled to expect better from us. 

We are still as dedicated as ever to the classic DOFUS experience. DOFUS is old: it's 15 years of code written by many different people, making bug fixing a neverending job, one that we embrace and will continue to work on daily, with the help of those of you who bring them to our attention. 

Score : 1809

Please... I was so excited for this... The pre-register is bugged and I can't do it.
EDIT: Randomly worked again. Not sure why, I just retried after 2 hours.

0 0
Score : 1

nice idea

0 0
Score : 5

Is masqueraider 80% hit points heal on coward mask or is it a typo (everyone says to me real value should be 8%)?

0 0

It was definitely a typo! Thanks for the heads up.

Hello everyone, 
Changes have been made to the Masked Masqueraider passive spell for Temporis IV. Here are the changes:

Old version
Masqueraiders are affected by the masks they are wearing. At the start of each turn, they wear the following mask, starting with Intrepid.

• Coward: Heals 8% of health points in a 2-cell circle. Reduces damage inflicted by 10%.
  • Intrepid: Inflicts 25% extra damage. -35% Vitality.
  • Psychopath: Increases damage suffered by 20%. Killing an enemy increases maximum health by 10% (infinite, 2% for a summons).

New version
Masqueraiders are affected by the masks they wear. They start the fight wearing the Psychopath Mask.
  • Coward: Restores health points lost while wearing the Psychopath Mask. -30% damage inflicted (2 turns).
  • Psychopath: Unhealable. +7% damage (until the next mask) and -5% current life (until the Coward Mask) each time the Masqueraider inflicts damage.
  • Intrepid: Gains a shield (infinite, does not stack). The fewer health points the Masqueraider has, the stronger the shield.

Please note that if you have pre-registered already and you wish to change to another class because of these changes, you can do so by accessing the Temporis IV pre-registration page. You will have to click on "Start over" and then "Unregister". You will be able to re-start the pre-registration process from scratch by clicking on "Pre-register".

Don't forget your friends! wink
Score : 205

I hope you are ready for lots of players. Propably there will be gigantic queue.

Pre-reg chracters will have priority to connect? 

0 0
Score : 38

I confusing which class i choose ??????????? panda'cra or rogue'eni

0 0
Score : 33

Is there any way to see class specific perks for Temporis IV, other than the Pre Registration site? I can't see them anymore after doing my registration... pensive

0 0
Score : 2616

impsvillage.com/forums/topic/154711-temporis-4-stealer-of-spells-march-31st-list-of-players/?tab=comments#comment-1505830

The first link will take you to a google doc that has all the class passives

2 0
Respond to this thread