FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New Single-Account Server: Jahash Opens Today!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - March 26, 2020, 11:30:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 41
Score : -89

Your country (or region) is not covered for our SMS service. You can not, unfortunately, use this service. If you need assistance, Ankama Support remains available to help you!

0 0
Score : -89

HOW AWESOME IS THAT??? latvian players cant play ..lmao........ np i play just 9year but not allow to reg phone nr....GZ...

0 0
Score : 134

-> Softlocked inside incarnam dungeon for hours, because not enough spawns. Mod finally comes (Should've been there earlier cuz this is the 100th server they opened. -,-)
-> Even with 4x mob spawns, softlocked inside the bossroom, because people want 1/2 people per fight. And 24 people join per minute or so. No way to escape. You can't even die to escape the dungeon. And obviously no recalls or other potions duo it being so early.
-> Poorest start of a new server, forced to be stuck inside a dungeon you cannot escape, almost forced to make a new character.

1 0
Score : 125

3 hours ago state that server issues have been fixed and that you can access the server, still says full, there is still a 2500 queue to get onto illy, still no idea how this company is so consistent with their ineptitude!

0 0
Score : 1

Anyone that has access fancy teaming up? Not many english speaking people around that I can find and unfortunately my french stopped at secondary school. :') IGN: Valiant

0 0
Score : 4689

Your best bet is to use the EN community chat in-game (/c)

0 0

So, it has been a single day, and the server is already full? Honestly, that is a bit disappointing, because apparently the other mono-account server is also full. Well, hopefully the next time a server is released i'll be able to actually create a character and play.

0 0
Score : 335

not a day. it was 10 min.

0 0

Probably didn't make another server cause of temporis but this is still all pretty annoying especially the fact I couldn't delete my Illy character in time to make one on Jahash

0 0
Score : 182

Just logged my char on Ily server, 28 mrt midday 12.30, no waiting line this time biggrin
Thanks to staff for keep working on solutions to the max/full server capacity.
Overcoming the challenges the coronavirus must bring to you, Bravo! 

0 0
Score : 358

Lucky, https://i.imgur.com/UF2hUp0.png this is the way it for me since last week. I have played 2 hours in 13-14 days :E

0 0
Score : 29

I can't log in whole day in Ilyzaelle, i was waiting in 3k queue for 2 hours and got disconnected for no reason.
ANKAMA please fix this...Even with Jahash, situation is same as before.

0 0
Score : 54

Pleeeease make some more servers! I just bought membership to join Jahash and now i can't play. All i want is too be in lockdown and play my favorite game sad

0 0

Same here, just got a subscription to play and then I find out I just cannot sad

0 0
Score : 134

Population: Average
Queue: XXX number. doesn't matter what number because the server continuously suggests you to change servers and you can't even stay in a queue.
Game play: What game play? You cant even connect to the server even with characters on it.

1 0

May I ask why after four days from the server release i still can't create a character there?

0 0
Score : 165

Logging times are still not good enough. I'm waiting for 20 minutes on the Jashash queue and It won't go any futher. Keeps asking me if I want to change server and it sits at 1208 for this while time...

Ankama, If you release a new server and can't operate it, then don't do it. You have great products but bad releases, maintenances, the players opinions arent't taken into consideration (only the french community, even though I have my doubts).

We, the community, are still waiting for true feedback on this matter. We have payed and we want to play on the mono acc servers, fix it, or we should deserve the corresponding time of P2P for when the servers are down.

Even if you have given a one week of free P2P,  this problem is lasting since 26th (5 days have passed - 2 days to end the free p2p you have given us) of March and it is not resolved. Will you grant the players more P2P time?

1 0
Score : 28

p2p until lockdowns are over would be good smile not that we can connect to the server to use it...

0 0
Score : 405

where is the location of the servers? just to know if this will cause high ping to people who live futher away from the servers 

0 0

Hello,

The servers are located in Europe. So, if you are for example from the US, there are a lot of waypoints between you and the servers, with the potential to cause some increase in response times.

Score : 3914

What happened to Jahash? Did most people return back to Ilyzaelle after playing there shortly or just completely stopped? I don't understand the few month hype nowadays for new servers and then shortly after turning into a ghost town.

0 0
Respond to this thread