0 0
Score : 8

incassible

0 0
Score : 8

you are not connect this server …...

0 0
Score : 2

still no acces to the server can you help me please?

0 0

After several issues linked to both login and game servers, and some fixes to the Ankama Launcher, the servers are online and accessible, with some unfortunate exceptions such as Mac OS users.
The team will continue to review the situation and address the issues.

In the meanwhile, please do read this information update and share it with your friends and guild/alliance to bring awareness to new scam attempts.

Score : 47

I heard somewhere we were going to get refunded for cosmetic stuff after the Temporis server
Do we get the rented stuff back to the server of our choice after Temporis? or just the ogrine price?

0 0
Score : 148

If you buy the new coulive set and apply it to temporis, will it be returned to you again afterwards?

0 0
Score : 124

TheHashiras|2020-03-31 12:45:20
I bet you are dissapointed right now, aren't you
​​​​​

I was a bit too hopeful laugh
However this morning at 4am I managed to log into temp for half hour before leaving for the hospital, the gameplay there looks amazing and I take my hat off, should be sn excellent temporis event 
0 0

Hello,

The purpose of the rented stuff is for you to enjoy cosmetic items on Temporis IV, while the costs are lower compared to buying the items. They will only be available on Temporis and will not be re-credited on the end of Temporis, as stated in the shop header of that section.

If you buy the Coulive set and apply it to Temporis, it will be re-credited at the end of Temporis IV.
You can find more information, about what will be re-credited and what not, in this thread: https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/2-general-discussion/336552-temporis-iv-live-stream

Score : 635

Do we know when you can server transfer? Me and my friend are on two different servers and I've done too much to lose all that progress.

0 0
Score : 635

Sorry to bombard with questions, but I don't know if it's an issue with the entirety of Dofus or not eligible on Temporis itself; but is the class change feature available on this server?

0 0
Score : 61

if I subscribe  when temporis is gone will I lose my subscription  items? 

0 0
Score : 124

No, items purchased through the store (with the exception of consumables like colour changes and rentals) are transferable at server close 

0 0
Respond to this thread