FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Kolossium: a few adjustments

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - March 30, 2020, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

As we prepare to let players run wild on Temporis, this patch is a perfect occasion for us to make a few changes relating to the Kolossium.

Here's a list of the modifications that will be made to the Kolossium starting with update 2.55. 

New ceremonial reward 

A new skeletal pet has been added to reward our most persistent players.  

You'll have to collect 100,000 Kolossokens to unlock this new pet. 

League and rating are both reset when changing classes. 

From now on, when a character uses the class change service, it will reset both their rating AND their league. 

Therefore, the character will have to start over with their progression, which also means going through placement matches again.

This change should correct the many inconsistencies that have tarnished the rankings and progression system for several seasons now.

The biggest consequences will affect the mechanics of matchmaking. The appropriateness of the fights offered to players should be greatly improved.

End-of-season reward keeps the highest league reached. 

The previous change, which reinitializes a character's rating and league, is accompanied by another modification: to determine the end-of-season rewards for a character who has used the class change service, we will use the highest league they reached during this season, even if their highest ranking was achieved before the class change.

The leaderboard is cleaned up after class change and negative rating

Certain information in the leaderboard could sometimes be displayed incorrectly after a class change. Changes are now correctly reflected in the leaderboard.

Reactions 19
Score : 105

Well done, Ankama.

0 0
Score : 1

We need the Koliseum maps on Bonta Arena or something like this, so we can challenge other people to fair 1v1. Also, would be great a league system for 1v1 Kolossium! Thanks Ankama biggrin

0 0

Pestilence de corruption ?

0 0
Score : 53

When is Kolo coming to Jahash?

0 0

when will game start working

0 0
Score : 410

hmmm this is cool I like the update. Any idea when we can play it?

0 0
Score : 127

It's like the second day in the last 5 days that I can't play, I want my p2p back guys ;p

0 0

cool I mean I dunno why this is so importante but its mainly because I dont kolo much XDDDD

0 0
Score : 860

To be honest, the only issue I see with current Kolossium is the fact that it is heavily dominated by Huppermage. Every single match boils down to "which team has the better Huppermage", quite literally. I don't understand when people say "Huppermage is balanced". Look at me in the eyes, no it is not balanced, okay? This is especially true for 1v1 Kolossium, but also applies to 3v3.

1 -3

Every class has its good and bad sides, if you start saying every class is too OP, you might aswell say every class needs a nerf. Start taking part in surveys and be constructive in your comments instead of bashing Amakna for creating a game with differences in classes. No offence but this kind of comments are useless.

2 0

*cries in non balanced low level kolo*

0 0
Score : 298

The kolossium pet is so cute!!!

1 0
Score : -47

when will u balance the classes cras are to weak and why do i ahve to face peopel who have very powerfull itames when i have nothing u runed profictions and runed dopples mand know kolo whats next this game is un playable

0 -2

That are you talking about? Stop this madness under every comment saying one class is weak, the other is too powerful. It changes nothing to say the least, toxic to say the truth. Instead of complaning about others having better items, get better items and learn to master your class.

2 0
Score : 389

While these are good changes, Kolo is still missing many features that are essential to any competitive pvp system, for example: a concede mechanic, and rating protection against matches that are lost due to disconnects. Lack of these simple quality of life features is one of the major factors that led to me quitting dofus.

0 0

First fix your match making system then you can change other things. today i did 1vs1 in kolo. i am 117level sacrier vs 200lvl omega27 eniripsa. ofc eni won it. what ankama expect from me? zero chance to win that game. it is annoying...

0 0
Respond to this thread