FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A Dungeon Rusher for our Kickstarter!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - June 12, 2020, 11:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

All throughout our Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign, you'll have a chance to celebrate the return of the Brotherhood of the Tofu with special events, some of them totally new. Today we're presenting you with a Dungeon Rusher that's a bit out of the ordinary, for extraordinary heroes! See you in-game from Monday, June 15 through Monday, June 22!

As we announced in an earlier news post, we will celebrate some milestones with in-game events. That's why, from Monday, June 15 at 4 p.m. CEST until Monday, June 22 at 4 p.m. CEST, you can take part in a veritable Dungeon Rusher marathon. Much like the new adventures that await the Brotherhood of the Tofu heroes, it'll be intense and unrelenting!

Don't forget to stretch beforehand, because we guarantee you'll be pushed to the limit!

From Monday, June 15 through Monday, June 22, you can take on one dungeon per day. Specifically:

• Monday, June 15: Dragon Pig
  • Tuesday, June 16: Ush
  • Wednesday, June 17: Moon
  • Thursday, June 18: Count Harebourg
  • Friday, June 19: the brand-new Dungeon Rusher - Soft Oak!

Each dungeon rusher will be activated at 4 p.m. CEST each day and will remain active until Monday, June 22 at 4 p.m. CEST.

There are 5 ceremonial shields* within your grasp! You have to admit, we aren't pulling any punches this time!
So? Ready to jump into the fight and do the Brotherhood of the Tofu proud?

*Offer valid once per character. Monsters killed in arenas don't count. Shields won will appear directly in your inventory. 

First Ankama intervention

Replying to bohemia

A new dungeon rusher starts each day at 4 pm CEST and will remain active until June 22 at 4 pm CEST. All 5 Dungeon Rushers will be deactivated then.

The news was edited to be clearer. Apologies for the lack of clarity. sad

See message in context
Reactions 8
Score : 358

could we make it so if we do the dungeon rusher on temporis we can transfer them as they are account bound cosmetics? smile

0 0
Score : 457

I reckon that's already the case.

0 0
Score : 4718

Temporis will close on the 16th if I remember correctly

0 0
Score : 71

Unless I'm misunderstanding timezones, it should have started over 20m ago, but I just did it and didn't get my shield. Can you not get it if you already obtained that dungeon rusher on a different server/character?

0 0
Score : -1109

A few questions, if I may:

• - does the announcement mean that each dungeon rusher starts on its day at 4 PM and ends next day at 4 pm, when next dungeon rusher starts?
  • - or does it mean that each dungeon rusher starts on its day at 4 PM and all end on Monday 22 June at 4 PM ?
0 0

A new dungeon rusher starts each day at 4 pm CEST and will remain active until June 22 at 4 pm CEST. All 5 Dungeon Rushers will be deactivated then.

The news was edited to be clearer. Apologies for the lack of clarity. sad

Score : 2616

Late but yes, precisely. You can do them all on the last day if that's the only time you're free. smile

0 0
Respond to this thread