FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Start Vocalizing for Gobbstock!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - June 15, 2020, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Founded by a brotherhood of bards orchestrated by Veronika Gobbstock, the Gobbstock Festival is for those who like to belt out tunes in the shower every morning, as much as it's for renowned musicians. This in-game event starts tomorrow and goes until Tuesday, July 7!

Sometimes the Krosmic calendar just works out. Your Temporis experience may be ending, but with the arrival of Gobbstock, you can quickly move on. It's a clever way to keep you from succumbing to sadness, but also to get you dancing to the latest hit singles from the greatest troubadours in the World of Twelve!

From Tuesday, June 16 to Tuesday, July 7, you'll get to shriek along to songs by the famous bwork'n'roll group AB/CD. But be careful, or you'll end up like the singer… Tragically, he's lost his voice!

Are you prepared to come to his aid and save the concert that he and the rest of the band are supposed to put on?

All you'll have to do is collect Desi & Belle's honey. Team up with other players and bring back pollenectar from a hive located next to the stage ([4,6] on the map, near the Gobball Corner zaap). This rare resource, which only appears as the summer approaches, can be collected from the creatures of the World of Twelve outside of dimensions, underwater and indoor zones. Just keep in mind: You'll only be able to collect this resource from monsters of your level group.

Once the necessary amount of pollenectar has been collected, you and all the Twelvians present will have the pleasure of attending the AB/CD concert! Then all you'll need to do is go get your reward from the merchants who'll be flocking in droves, drawn to the sweet sound of Brayar Jonsonne's voice, in exchange for festokens acquired at the hive.

Emotes, auras, titles, and many other gifts await! But most of all… the satisfaction of having saved the Gobbstock Festival! And that's priceless…

Celebrate Gobbstock with an Emote Pack

There's also an emote pack in the shop for you to properly celebrate Gobbstock. Once you've got Play the Trumpet*, Beat a Drum*, Sing*, Big Wave**, and Jus' Dance**, you'll be more than ready to get down!

Take advantage of a 50% discount on this pack, now on sale for €11 or 11,250 OG instead of €22.50 or 22,500 OG. The Play the Trumpet, Beat a Drum, and Sing emotes can also be purchased individually, costing €4.50 or 4,500 OG each.

The pack and the emotes will available from the shop throughout the entire event!

* These emote scrolls are linked to the account for two months.
** These emote scrolls are linked to the account for one year.
First Ankama intervention

You are absolutely right! We are investigating the issue and will come back to you as soon as we have an update on the issue.

See message in context
Reactions 30
Score : 16

Cool, cool cool cool

1 0
Score : 536

And here I thought we were actually gonna have a karaoke party ):

1 0
Score : 17

When they say "level group", do they mean that if you're lvl 200 and you're fighting lvl 200+ monsters you'll get the pollenectar? Or that the combined group lvl must equal or be greater than the monsters combined lvl?

1 0
Score : 258

Make a rare emote available for everyone ? Why tf would you do this ?

1 0
Score : 6287

They decided a number of years ago that limited time rare items are fair game to be released whenever they want in the future, unless they specifically state otherwise for a given item. So if you have something that's uncommon you can't just sit on it forever. Likewise, if you want something rare you can pay a big price for it today, or wait it out in the hopes it becomes available for cash later down the line.

2 0
Score : 61

I doubt Echo will collect 100,000 pollenectar before the event ends.
Will it be unlocked even though we do not reach it just like the 15th anniversary?

1 0
Score : -1893

All you'll have to do is collect Desi & Belle's honey. Team up with other players and bring back pollenectar from a hive located next to the stage ([4,6] on the map, near the Gobball Corner zaap). This rare resource, which only appears as the summer approaches, can be collected from the creatures of the World of Twelve outside of dimensions, underwater and indoor zones. Just keep in mind: You'll only be able to collect this resource from monsters of your level group.Once the necessary amount of pollenectar has been collected, you and all the Twelvians present will have the pleasure of attending the AB/CD concert! Then all you'll need to do is go get your reward from the merchants who'll be flocking in droves, drawn to the sweet sound of Brayar Jonsonne's voice, in exchange for festokens acquired at the hive.Emotes, auras, titles, and many other gifts await! But most of all… the satisfaction of having saved the Gobbstock Festival! And that's priceless…

==================

A few questions, if I may :

• - "monsters of your level group" exactly? or + - how many levs ? like, is it on ranges of 1-10, 20-30, 30-40, or 1-50, 50-100, 100-150, or by 100s? does it mean that omega levs have to take into account the + omega levs too?
  • - would be nice to know the reward in advance, and nr of polens per each reward in particular for "emotes, auras, titles and many more gifts" ... or would it be like advent calendar, farts scrolls and old reused cheap cosmetics and fireworks mostly, maybe a screen saver too? not being pessimistic, just wondering, that's all ...
  • - then ... oh, dear ... "hive" at 4,6 is near Gobbal Corner zap ... one of the laggiest in game, it has been like that forever, players kept reporting this issue, and it hasn't been fixed so far, so ... mehhh ...

2 0
Score : 40

There is a merchant on that same map which shows you all of the rewards you can buy with the nectar.  I'm not sure the level group range but I'm 200 and was dropping them in a 180 zone today so it's at least 20 levels, and no, I'm sure omega levels has nothing to do with it.

3 0
Score : 1203

As of writing this post we are currently at  57138 pollenectars collected (on Echo server) out of a 100.000 goal, to be able to unlock the items in the shop.  Will it be possible to extend the event a bit longer, or lower the amount required? Otherwise i don't think we'll be able to save the Gobbstock Festival before the end of the event on July 7th. sad sad

EDIT:
 So today after the maintenance was over,  I go to the pollenectar hive to check the amount and to my surprise all the npc's are gone, everything went poof! Isn't it supposed to go until July 7 ? angry angry angry

1 0

You are absolutely right! We are investigating the issue and will come back to you as soon as we have an update on the issue.

Thank you! kiss wub

1 0
Score : 45

You better fix it, im extreamly tilted

1 0

Hello everyone,

We have investigated the missing Gobbstock NPCs and it turns out, the event was indeed scheduled to end today. However, due to human error, the news stated a wrong end date.

The event data has been lost during the deactivation, meaning even if we would restart the event, you would have to start from scratch again.

As the Vulkania event is already up and running, we would like to invite you to enjoy the volcanic island instead.

We are extremely sorry for this sudden end and the inconvenience this has caused.

Score : 1496

Seriously? Can't you at least let people exchange their tokens for rewards? I was planning on farming a lot before the 7th to get it to 100k...

3 0

Are you being serious right now? The amount of expletives coming out of my mouth as I write this message does not fully encompass the frustration and anger i'm feeling at the moment.

Is this Ankama's solution? You're basically saying that all the work players did so far was all for nothing. Because of the wrong date, people tried to spread out their pollenectars farming assuming the event would last another week. Echo wasn't even able to redeem any of the prizes and i'm sure other servers are in the same situation. Meaning the event came and went and most of us are left with nothing, and the work we did was useless. This is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE!

Now tell me: How is this fixing anything? Here, have Vulkania... VULKANIA?

Ankama does not deserve its player base. We are good enough to fund your kickstarter but it seems we do not deserve to get a satisfactory fix to a problem we did not cause. 

If Ankama is really sorry for causing all this mess and wasting people's time, then at least put back the npc and let players redeem the rewards with the tokens they already have. That is the minimum you should be doing.  angry

4 0
Score : 177

are you fucking kidding me? I farmed over 25k mobs on my own for Echo server and you close it and I get nothing?

4 0

instead of fucking giving us stupid and lame excuse to cover up your horrible mistake .. just bring back the NPC and let us use the fucking tokens we farmed for 2 weeks.

4 0

What do you think of us? some money stocks?! do you actually value our time and effort to play this game? could you show the minimum of respect to us and man up for your mistakes????? the hours I personally spent and the others too, to help the community to unlock the event and get their prizes.. then now what? all was for nothing?!

4 0
Score : 40

GIVE ME MY RING YOU SCAMMER

3 0
Score : 101

How to lose ur playerbase 101

3 0
Score : 49
4 0

Are you gonna ignore us?!

2 0