FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Start Vocalizing for Gobbstock!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - June 15, 2020, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 30
Score : 100

Such disappointment for all the excitement of the event... at least next time please try to place a reachable goal for the communities and advertise it in-game. Also maybe open up the npc for those who actually tried to do something in the event, even if it's just for a day.

To the others who fought with with blood, sweat and tears to get to the goal... better luck next year. Enjoy waiting another 330ish~ days until the next event and hope that the server will reach the goal.

1 0
Score : 136

Just another day of Ankama disappointing their players to no end and thinks things like vulkania is enough to keep us happy.. and they expect us to do what? You might as well just delete the international servers because clearly you don't give a crap about any of us there and definitely not about the game too because if there was any seriousness from what you guys are doing, an error like that would have been taken cared of immediately.. human error? Are you ****ing kidding me??? That is more than a week of miscalculation!! That is beyond human error and just utter not-giving-second-thought mentality right there. 

And here I thought your customer service was disappointing enough, I guess you guys excel in SOMETHING at least... 

What really grinds my gears about this, is not the fact that the event is over, ITS THE FACT THAT 0 ***** WERE GIVEN IF THIS IS HOW BADLY YOU WILL LET US DIE OUT.. 

Please do not let it drop to this point again, in all honesty, there are still few loyal people out there, do not lose them either. If you do, just goddamn shut down the servers instead if we are clearly not your focus anyway

2 0

Hello, everyone.

Before anything else, we want to take the opportunity to thank you all for your responses and suggestions. We have read all comments, and we can understand your frustration, which you are entirely entitled to feel considering the circumstances.

Yesterday, it sincerely pained us to realize that not only the event had closed as the result of human error, but that reactivating it meant each server would lose its progress.

Despite knowing that informing you was the right thing to do (obviously), we’d still like to apologize for the situation.
We have reviewed the steps that allowed for this error to happen and have taken the necessary actions to ensure situations such as this one do not happen again.  

At the time we informed you of the situation yesterday, some members of the DOFUS team were looking into possible options that would allow for an alternative/temporary solution. One was found and confirmed this morning.
Over the next hour or so, we will reactivate the Gobbstock event in-game and manually add the needed pollenectar on each server so to activate the concert and the NPC from which you will be able to purchase items using your tokens.
The event will remain active until next week’s server maintenance on Tuesday, July 7.

Although this doesn’t rectify the overall situation, this is – as many of you rightly stated – the very least we can do for you.

Score : 100

Thank you very much! huh

2 0
Score : 17

Something seems bugged.

From 2 characters I exchanged 190 pollenectars for tokens and got them normally.

I spoke to npc on my other 3 characters, which had the same amount of pollenectars, but they had nets from previous year (I didn't bother to take new ones, because old nets worked - they were collecting pollenectars as well) and they just got new net and lost all nectars.. Is it intended?

0 0
Score : 105

I have exchanged nectar for tokens and bought beat a drum emote, obtained potion which i used but i still cant see emote in my emote bar. Tried relog, searched for emete scroll in in game shop as reward, any advice please? 

0 0
Respond to this thread