FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Unlimited Bunch of Keys Recharges this Weekend, for our Kickstarter!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - June 17, 2020, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

The days go by, your enthusiasm is going strong, and our little hearts swell with so much emotion that we're floating on air, as the progress bar for our Kickstarter fills up as well… See, it's even turned us into poets! To celebrate the lovely turn our crowdfunding campaign has taken, this time we're offering an unlimited Bunch of Keys recharges this weekend!

The WAKFU Season 4 Kickstarter adventure rolls on, and we continue to be blown away by your drive to see the Brotherhood of the Tofu return to the spotlight! There will be little in-game surprises throughout this campaign, and you've already enjoyed a bonus XP weekend and several Dungeon Rushers!

Now we're going to fuel your overwhelming excitement for dungeons filled with all kinds of traps and monsters! Friday, June 19 4 p.m. CEST through Monday, June 22 9 a.m. CEST, you'll be able to run any dungeon*, as many times as you want: your bunch of keys will be refreshed throughout the event, even if you already used it earlier in the week. During this same weekend, the special Kickstarter Dungeon Rusher will be in full swing. It's the perfect opportunity to expand your ceremonial shield collection (while getting your fill of dungeons).

This is a way for us to express our heartfelt gratitude. As the Kickstarter campaign continues, you can expect more in-game events. That's another great reason to participate and to share your passion for the WAKFU animated series with your friends and acquaintances. The more backers we have, the more episodes we can make and the more surprises you'll discover in-game!

You can also continue to follow the campaign's progress here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ankamaanimations/wakfu-the-animated-series-season-4/posts/2863341

Update 19/06/2020

Sorry for the faulty start of the unlimited bunch of keys recharges event, everyone. ^^
To reset your BoK, talk to Goultard at the Amakna Castle Zaap [3,-5]. And guess what: for divine dimension dungeons, you just need to talk to the dungeon NPC and they will let you in, even without a key! Ain't it great?

First Ankama intervention

Replying to bohemia

Hello!

• The DR was activated on Moon since last Wednesday and everything went well. pensive What happened that you had to "waste 10 keys"? Did you talk to Goultard to reset the bok?
  • The dungeons of Divine Dimensions didn't need keys. biggrin
  • I will talk with Support and see how many people in total are impacted. Could you please ask your friends to give me their Support ticket numbers, please?

Thank you!
See message in context
Reactions 9
Score : -1888

Speaking about dungeon rusher week, for which we thank you, guys, as we thank you for the unlimited bok for this weekend ... 
Some players have asked if there is any additional reward for those who achieve all ceremonial shields from this dg rusher?

0 0
Score : 140

Can we ask for no Dungeon loot penalty during the weekend? Pleeeeease smile

0 0

If you're only asking it for yourself, then sure !!! mute

0 0
Score : 215

this is not working for Retro?

0 0

No, this event wasn't programmed for Retro.

issues :

• - bok free not working for moon atm, 20 June, I've already wasted 10 keys, taking lil guidlies and alli folks through it, while waiting a friend to log; I kindof want my keys (or mats for them) back, haha ; (relogging now, maybe it was some cache issue)
  • - ush didn't need key last nite, I haven't checked today tho, not yet anyway;
  • - friends with issues with their sub, they can't get the shields, cuz their subs have been suspended, and support is saying it is a general issue and it will take 2-10 days to be fixed, u-u, so those people will be getting any compensation and auto shields from event and polen stuff, or the events will be +++ time ?
0 0

Hello!

• The DR was activated on Moon since last Wednesday and everything went well. pensive What happened that you had to "waste 10 keys"? Did you talk to Goultard to reset the bok?
  • The dungeons of Divine Dimensions didn't need keys. biggrin
  • I will talk with Support and see how many people in total are impacted. Could you please ask your friends to give me their Support ticket numbers, please?

Thank you!
Respond to this thread