FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Our dearest C.M. MANAIA spotted ... !!! Yay !!! She's still alive and at Ankama !!!

By bohemia - SUBSCRIBER - June 18, 2020, 15:09:13
AnkaTracker
Yay!!!
Our international dearest C.M. MANAIA has been spotted in a lil trailer on the emotes pack in Shop atm!!!
She is still alive !!!
And still with us !!!
Hiphiphurray !!!

We do miss you, a lot, you know?
We want you all to take back your CM role and shoes and cape and hat and magic amazing personality, and sprinkle and spark and bliss our international forums, as often as you used to do, and in a very visible presence as CM ...
Are you mad at us, maybe? fear
If not, then do come back among us ... Pretty pweaaaseeee .... wubkiss

3 0
First Ankama intervention

Busted!
How could I ever be mad at you guys?! fear You are amazing, and I am so lucky to have such a community. I'm still here, although I do admit I haven't been as active on the forums as you all deserve. I haven't even been around to say hello to our fantastic Twitch streamers as I once was able to. (Cue the GoT-Bell-Ringer-Shame gif)

What have I been up to? Well, I've been focusing a little more on individual reports: private messages regarding in-game problems, bug reports, helping players with their Support tickets where I can, that kind of thing. I have also been working on some other behind-the-scenes improvements for you guys (no spoilers!).The confinement impacted us all, including Ankama as you all know, and having everyone working from home has slowed some processes down. 
It's not always easy to find the right balance, especially when some of my work is not visible to the community. Community feedback/suggestions on different aspects of the game, side projects, you name it. A lot is going on. laugh
I ask my colleagues to check up on the forums when I am unable to, and they have answered before, but I understand that it isn't the same. 

But! Your messages, as lovely as they are, do highlight the fact that you guys deserve better and that I should find a way to continue to support players "behind closed doors" without jeopardizing my presence on the forums. I will work on that. 

Thank you for the message, Bohemia. kiss
Manaia

See message in context
Reactions 3

Busted!
How could I ever be mad at you guys?! fear You are amazing, and I am so lucky to have such a community. I'm still here, although I do admit I haven't been as active on the forums as you all deserve. I haven't even been around to say hello to our fantastic Twitch streamers as I once was able to. (Cue the GoT-Bell-Ringer-Shame gif)

What have I been up to? Well, I've been focusing a little more on individual reports: private messages regarding in-game problems, bug reports, helping players with their Support tickets where I can, that kind of thing. I have also been working on some other behind-the-scenes improvements for you guys (no spoilers!).The confinement impacted us all, including Ankama as you all know, and having everyone working from home has slowed some processes down. 
It's not always easy to find the right balance, especially when some of my work is not visible to the community. Community feedback/suggestions on different aspects of the game, side projects, you name it. A lot is going on. laugh
I ask my colleagues to check up on the forums when I am unable to, and they have answered before, but I understand that it isn't the same. 

But! Your messages, as lovely as they are, do highlight the fact that you guys deserve better and that I should find a way to continue to support players "behind closed doors" without jeopardizing my presence on the forums. I will work on that. 

Thank you for the message, Bohemia. kiss
Manaia

Score : -1888
No, THANK YOU @ our dearest International Community Manager !!! wub
THANK YOU, for being YOU !!!!! kiss

And nothing would make us happier than seeing your presence more often on forums.
When you're around, even more players come forward and dare to post more often: suggestions, game improvements ideas, positive criticism, open dialogue about the game in general, problems and often solutions too, etc etc etc.
1 0
Score : 1203

I miss you tons, Manaia <3 Thank you for looking after our community! It's always great to hear more from you wub

1 0
Respond to this thread