FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Pandala Awakens - in Beta soon

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - June 22, 2020, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

The "Pandala Awakens" update is coming soon! In the meantime, why not test out its content on the Beta?

The Beta server will be updated on Thursday, June 25, so you can test out upcoming new content. Are you ready to discover the new Pandala?

An in-depth changelog will be available in French in a few days time; the English translation will be available a few days later.

Starting with this beta, we will change the bug reporting process which includes rewarding players for bug hunting! When the beta will start, a new section named "[2.56] Pandala Awakens: Confirmed bugs" will be added on the forum. 

A news process? What does that mean for me?

For you, the process won't change much, really:

1. You will continue to report your bugs in the usual forum section.
  2. Once the bug is confirmed and validated by the DOFUS team, we will move the topic to the new forum section and reply to it.
  3. You will NOT be able to create a topic directly on the new section, you will be able to reply and comment on the existing ones with additional information that could assist in the bug resolution process. 

It'll make sense once we finish setting up!

Have fun on the Beta server, everyone!

First Ankama intervention

Sorry for the late update, everyone.

We know we were meant to get back to you today, with an actual time frame as to when we would open the Beta, but we have been unable to do so until now. <_<

We are not out of the woods yet. There is still some work for our teams to do and, at this time, we are unable to give you a time frame for when the Beta server might open tomorrow. Additionally, the changelog won’t be published until the Beta server is ready to be opened. 
We will give you an update on the situation in the morning.

See message in context
Reactions 8
Score : 6724

This new focus on bugs is encouraging to me, though it seems a bit strange given that Ankama won’t fix many of the bugs that have been known and around for a long time. I thought the issue is they’re afraid to fix bugs due to the complex, intricate nature of the not so well designed code rather than that they don’t know of bugs.

I’m hoping this will change.

1 0
Score : -1888

Well, the Ankama people have said that the new motherofalllaunchers would fix many of the old bugs, and the memory leekleahbleek issue.
Thing is, they're still some bugs few years old (like the one having mp/ap/ spell shown in chat in pink text while no movement nor spell being used, etc etc etc) and the memory leekleakbleak thinggie is still alive and thriving, etc etc etc.
I am beginning to loose hope, srs ...
Is there a fatherofalllaunchers being needed now, to fix the bugs of both old former launcher and of present motherofalllaunchers?

PS: What worries me the most is the absolute lack of news on what will be done, what is being done, what has been done so far, regarding the Flash thinggie ... You know, time is beginning to ran out on that issue ...

1 -1
Score : 21

There are like multiple bugs that u for sure know about that are currently still ingame after some time, so when are u thinking about fixing those im pretty sure u know about which ones that are still in there, one of them being u not able to move because of animation bug, shield bug when it shows that some chars have 102918210 shield points when in reality they don't have any.

0 0
Score : 1085

What time will the Dofus BETA be available on the launcher today?

0 0

Sorry for the late update, everyone.

We know we were meant to get back to you today, with an actual time frame as to when we would open the Beta, but we have been unable to do so until now. <_<

We are not out of the woods yet. There is still some work for our teams to do and, at this time, we are unable to give you a time frame for when the Beta server might open tomorrow. Additionally, the changelog won’t be published until the Beta server is ready to be opened. 
We will give you an update on the situation in the morning.

Respond to this thread