FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Didn't receive coulive set from Temp

By KingLackland - SUBSCRIBER - June 23, 2020, 00:05:47
AnkaTracker

Hi,

I purchased the coulive set when i was on the temporis servers. Today when we get everything dispersed to us, I never received it back. Is this an error? Or is the process slower for items purchased from the shop that were not rentals?

Thanks!

Reference:You will recover any purchased items on your account at the end of Temporis, and you'll be able to assign them to another character. Anything you rent will not be recovered after Temporis ends.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello, everyone.

The XP potion and Temporis IV rewards were distributed. The DOFUS team is preparing the next batch which will include the purchases you made while on Temporis IV. biggrin

I do not have a timeframe as yet as to when this will be done, but I will keep you informed. Sorry for the delay. ^^

See message in context
Reactions 7
Score : 1619

Same thing happened to me, purchased the 1 year pack on temporis, never got coulive items transferred.  Also, never got my shushu ceremonial magic book mount transferred either.  Will have to open a ticket. 

0 0
Score : 213

same for me, i think they will fix it in the following week though if it's a widespread issue

0 0

Hello, everyone.

The XP potion and Temporis IV rewards were distributed. The DOFUS team is preparing the next batch which will include the purchases you made while on Temporis IV. biggrin

I do not have a timeframe as yet as to when this will be done, but I will keep you informed. Sorry for the delay. ^^

Score : 7

i got the XP potion from temp but it did not even come close to the amount of XP i was supposed to receive , i was lvl 199 when i stopped temp and i literally only got like 700,000xp from three potions i just want to know what happened if it was an error or what? Because one of my friends stopped lvl 100 or less and got way more xp than me.

0 0

Does this also include the Chokao priestess rusher shield that I got on Temporis?

0 0

Hello, Dahos!
Indeed, it should include the Chokao ceremonial shield. happy

That's great! Thanks for the reply. 

0 0
Respond to this thread