FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Check out your character's Temporis IV highlights

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - June 25, 2020, 17:30:00
AnkaTracker
Temporis IV might have closed its doors last week ago but we are not ready to let go just yet.

We would like to invite you on a walk down memory lane where, together, we can reminisce about your time on the temporary server.
Ever wondered how many hours you invested in that adventure? Or how many monsters tasted your sword?

Sign up to our Newsletter and check out the highlights of your character’s Temporis IV adventure! Who knows, there might be a little something extra in it for you, oh brave Temporis explorer…

You have until tomorrow morning at 10 am CEST (June 26) to sign up!

Oh... you are not sure how to sign up to our newsletter? It’s super easy:
  • Log on the www.dofus.com
  • Click on your forum avatar at the top left corner of the page
  • Select "Account Management".
  • Select the "Preferences" tab
  • Under "Newsletter" make sure to tick the "DOFUS" box and "CONFIRM" your selection.
  • You are set! You will receive your character's Temporis IV highlights with tomorrow afternoon's Newsletter which you will receive on the email associated with your account.
First Ankama intervention

Hello,

there is no expiration date on the gift. However, take care not to lose the e-mail wink.

See message in context
Reactions 7
Score : 1203

I created two characters on temporis. One that I leveled up to 200 and another that was only level 2... I was curious about the stats but unfortunately i only received the stats for my lvl 2 char. mute Is there any way I can get the stats for the other one?

ps: many thanks for the 7 day sub ^^

0 0
Score : 1513

Misai.  same here... it shows my road  on lv 2 sram created for this annoying alliance quest in brakma... my 200 Cra did nothing obviously xD

1 0
Score : 1203

My lvl 2 is also a sram, that i created with the exact same purpose as you xD

0 0
Score : 6306

I got my character just fine, but instead of my actual time spent on Temporis it randomly decided I was there for a little over 5000 hours. Not sure where that came from...

0 0
Score : 4706

Is there a time limit to get the reward? To be more precise : do I need to redeem now the 7 days subscription or can I wait? 

0 0

Hello,

there is no expiration date on the gift. However, take care not to lose the e-mail wink.

Score : 140

I signed up but haven't gotten the reward 

0 0
Respond to this thread