FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Tomorrow, head for Vulkania!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - June 29, 2020, 17:30:00
Announcements

Grozilla and Grasmera have sharpened their teeth, claws, and shells… They've been going round in circles for months, waiting for this moment when, each year, droves of daring adventurers arrive in Vulkania! Your hour of glory will come: Vulkania will open on Tuesday, June 30, with rewards for the survivors…

Until the 1st of September, Madrestam will become the port of anguish. Anguish that will embrace you quite deliberately at the precise moment you decide to put your life on the line. Because that's the place you'll need to get on board to head to Vulkania.

• Get the "Vulkanian Salute", "Superhero", "Lizard", and "Stock" emotes.
  • Take part in the competition between the villages of Vulkorog and Otomaisle.
  • Catch a typically Vulkanian mount: the Madreggon!
  • Win the Magmatic Set and the Quartzotic Set.
  • Acquire a level-190 or higher weapon…
  • And discover over 40 achievements!

Get a move on! And once you're there, keep running…

See you tomorrow!

Reactions 2
Score : 11

you mean tuesday, june 30, right?

0 0
Score : -1893

Sooooooooooooooooooooo ...

Given this :

[Ankama]DOFUS|2020-06-30 18:20:05
Hello everyone,

We have investigated the missing Gobbstock NPCs and it turns out, the event was indeed scheduled to end today. However, due to human error, the news stated a wrong end date.

The event data has been lost during the deactivation, meaning even if we would restart the event, you would have to start from scratch again.

As the Vulkania event is already up and running, we would like to invite you to enjoy the volcanic island instead.

We are extremely sorry for this sudden end and the inconvenience this has caused.

I just want to ask, to be sure:
  • fire if Vulkania was really supposed to be open today June 30, just in case I venture there with some chars, and not to find out later that "it had opened too soon" and loose my quests progress;
  • fire if Vulkania is really supposed to end on September 1st ( 23:59 DUT ???? ), to know how to plan my activities on the island, and not to wake up mid July or August and see that POOOFFFF!!!! it has been closed.
Thanks in advance. huh

1 0
Respond to this thread