FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update 2.56: Pandala Awakens postponed.

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - July 06, 2020, 16:45:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

We have decided to postpone the release of update 2.56: Pandala Awakens by one week. You'll have to be patient just a little while longer to discover what's brewing on the mythical island of Pandala. See you there on Wednesday, July 15!

https://static.ankama.com/ankama/cms/images/273/2020/06/17/1198174.jpg

Currently in the beta phase, the upcoming DOFUS update entitled "Pandala Awakens" has been postponed by one week, so that we can have more time to work on the bugs reported by the community.

We're aware that an additional week won't mean that the update will be completely free of bugs. Be that as it may, the significant amount of feedback that we've received on the forum leaves us no choice but to spend more time making the necessary changes in order to ensure a smoother rollout.

As of this writing, a lot of content is already finished and ready to go. Nevertheless, we need these few extra days to put the finishing touches on the many new quests we've added, and on the updated connections between old Pandala quests that needed to be revised in order to stay consistent with the new content. For an update as ambitious as the Pandala one, we need to spend more time fine-tuning the many elements within it.

We're well aware that this will cause a certain amount of frustration within the community, but we also know that you'll understand our reasons for doing this.

Our thanks to all the players who have gotten involved and are working to provide us with as much information as they can. Thanks to them, we will be able to provide you with the most polished update possible.

The DOFUS team.

Reactions 9
Score : 29

Your original content isn't bug free, of course we dont expect your updates to be so..

2 0
Score : -1307

Well, well, well ...
If updates (and game itself) would be bug free, then there would be close to no point in having BETAs live a lil while before updates for players to spot said non-existing bugs. tongue
Then, imagine game would be bug free suddenly ... Where would go all those people working on bugzzz fixing and at Support, esp. in harsh times like right now ... pensive

0 0
Score : 16

Please make ecaflips stronger than that sad they deserve much

1 0

Please un-revamp THE OSA. wubkiss
THNKS !!!

0 -2

I'll have whole future, after next week, to see the new Pandala. tongue

For now, I'm gonna fully enjoy "the old" one, for one more week. wub kiss
Happpppeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 wicked

0 0
Score : 191

here's an idea. if ecas are based on crits why not add more chances of making a critical on some spells with low dmg? low range? just saying lucky star and clover are useless for the player itself. anyways just speaking my mind i normally never comment i just take it and play and adapt.

0 0
Respond to this thread