FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Two Bonuses in One Weekend!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - July 10, 2020, 11:00:00

July 14 is coming up, and to commemorate the Taking of the Pastille, we're offering two bonuses this Friday, July 10 until next Tuesday, July 14: all mounts are globally pre-sentient, and you'll earn double XP in Vulkania!

Apart from those close to King Allister, the entire World of Twelve celebrates that special day when the monarchy nearly fell! And for the occasion, we're offering an extended weekend with not just one but two bonuses, starting Friday, July 10 at 6 p.m. (Paris time) and going until Tuesday, July 14 at 11:59 p.m.: 

Don't miss out! 

* Only applies to Vulkania Island; arena fights are not affected. The bonus isn't applied when previewing experience gained from groups of monsters. 

Reactions 57
Score : -1016
TYVM for the bonuses !!! kisswub

I've said before, long time ago, that I shall do some small contest/s on forums, but ... life got in the way, always something demanding my attention irl.
So now seems like a good time to throw in something too, for The taking of the Pastille .
Keep your eyes on this thread, I'll post them (or links to them) here, between 1 to 3 small flash contests, depending on how much time (and imagination ...) I find this weekend.
They'll be only for players having a character on Echo though (or able to log some alt there), since I only can gift some stuff there, while my mains are atm.
Time will be the same as these bonuses offered by Ankama (yet, they got no responsability , nor they "sponsor" my lil flash contest/s).
Participants are kindly asked to respect general rules of conduct on Ankama in general and of these forums in particular.
Good luck @ all !!!

[ look below, on this thread, for open contests; at the time of this edit, still open, contests nr. : 2, 6, 7, 9,  11,  12, deadlines for remaining open contests: Friday, July 17th, 13:59 DUT = Dofus Universal Time ]

[ contests ended; winner list on page 2 of this thread; gg @ all who participated , you made Echo shine smile  I do hope you guys had as much fun participating, as I had making these contests smile   ]
13 -1
Score : 473

Good luck! smile

4 0
Score : 18

Linkin Park - In the end

1 0
Score : 18

@bohemia 
1.Nirvana -smells like teen spirit
2.Stive wonder - just called to say i love you
3.Linkin park- in the end
4.Pink floyd - brain dmg
5.Limp bizkit-Rollin
6.Beastie bry-fight for your right 
7.queen-bohemian Rhapsody
8.Lionel Richie - Hello
9.soul asylum-runaway train
10.soundgarden - black hole sun 

Any-More thank you smile

bohemia|2020-07-10 16:51:03
And we have a winner smile))

Grats, Any-More. huh

Thank you so much ! Was fun !!
1 0

And we have a winner smile))

Grats, Any-More. huh

3 -1
Contest Nr. 2: [ deadline for participation: Friday, July 17th, 13:59 DUT ]

Which is the place in The World Of 12 where your character has spent the most time during the current global health issue? And how s/ dressed up to be safe? Or was s/he defying the present danger adventuring onto new places, or on some holidays?
To participate, please post an image of a map and your character on it (only your character, no others "to help up a bit the composition").
Also, please write a sentence/ preferably a few more though ; ) , about how did your character think feel, what s/he thought, what were/ are his/her plans at the moment, to pass well through all this.
And last but not least, please mention "contest 2" on your post.

In case you do not know how to take a screenshot of a map and post it, this might help:
link to a tutorial on how to add a screen capture on forums .
If you're not subscribed, or you seem to just not get it right, then try:
[ Tutorial ] How to post an image on forums  .

Good luck to all.

Please: huh
  • - do follow forums' and Ankama's rules for posting;
  • - do post with the account that has a character/ alt that can be logged on Echo, since I can only give you the prize on that server;
  • please, do mention "contest nr. 2" at the beginning of your post below.

Deadline:
  • Friday, July 17th, 13:59 DUT.

Prize:
  • 1 ice dragoturkey harness, again.  tongue

[ EDIT : ] It looks like I can not make two consecutive posts, so, pls, someone make a post on thread, even a single "hey", so I can make a new eventual post, of a new eventual contest. If you do it, please make sure to make it at "reply to this thread" on the very bottom, and NOT right below this post at the simple "reply". Thanks in advance. And GOOOOD LUCKKKK @ ALLL, again !!!

5 -1
Score : 32

Contest 2:

During the crisis, I spent most of my time inside a wabbit house, safe from anyone who might wander near me (as they would probably get lost there XD) and dressed myself similar to a wabbit to blend into their community. 

I thought that this would be a nice isolated spot with some animal company and an almost endless supply of food c: (although not very varied). This house was also equipped with some furniture and appliances that would help living through the crisis.

1 0
Score : 171

Does this help?

2 0
yep, thanks, this way I can make already a new post, with a new flash contest ... thanks a bunch !!!! huh
2 -1
Contest Nr. 3: [ it has a winner already ]

If you would like to participate, please post below this post the names of the following items, and with which items they are compatible. Also, don't forget to mention "contest 3" on your reply to this post; then to post with an account that has a character/ an alt on Echo, so you can get your prize from me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• - do post with the account that has a character/ alt that can be logged on Echo, since I can only give you the prize on that server.

Prize:
  • 1 ice dragoturkey harness, again tongue , to the first one who comes up with the correct names of items, and their compatibility with what exactly, in the right order of the items, please. happy

Example:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
answer : 0. Donfus, compatible with Pet

[ EDIT , again: ] It looks like I can not make two consecutive posts, so, pls, someone make a post on thread, even a single "hey", so I can make a new eventual post, of a new eventual contest. If you do it, please make sure to make it at "reply to this thread" on the very bottom, and NOT right below this post at the simple "reply". Thanks in advance. And GOOOOD LUCKKKK @ ALLL, again !!!
2 -1
Score : 75

contest 3
answer :    1.    Little Moushu shield,         compatible with Shield
answer :    2.    Benji's Helmet,         compatible with Hat
answer :    3.     Draconic Helmet,         compatible with Hat
answer :    4.     Greenengol Shield,         compatible with Shield
answer :    5.    Soft Oak Shield,         compatible with Shield
answer :    6.     Tylezia Cape,             compatible with Cloak
answer :    7.     Newddha the Prophet's Backpack, compatible with Cloak
answer :    8.     Lagomorph Cape,         compatible with Cloak
answer :    9.     Beanie cape,             compatible with Cloak
answer :    10.     Cube,                 compatible with Pet
answer :    11.     Siks Wonn Ein Cape,         compatible with Cloak
answer :    12.     Brakmarian Tofu,         compatible with Pet
answer :    13.     Bedazzling Double Hakken Axe,     compatible with Axe
answer :    14.     Poppinz Cape,             compatible with Cloak
answer :    15.     Boonax,             compatible with Petsmount
answer :    16.    Measured Boon,            compatible with Pet
answer :    17.     Draeggosaure Headgear,        compatible with Hat
answer :    18.     Eiderdape,            compatible with Cloak
answer :    19.    Stroud's Hat,             compatible with Hat
answer :    20.     The Chapstick,            compatible with Staff
answer :    21.     Spacevader Staff,         compatible with Staff
answer :    22.     Ominous Cloak,             compatible with Cloak
answer :    23.     Staffomen Tengu,         compatible with Staff
answer :    24.     Greenengol Helmet,         compatible with Hat
answer :    25.    Drhellakna,             compatible with Petsmount
answer :    26.    Royal Rainbow Blop Shield,     compatible with Shield
answer :    27.     Maria Kitty's Hammegaphone,     compatible with Hammer
answer :    28.     Paunchy Boon,             compatible with Pet
answer :    29.     Monarch Staff,             compatible with Staff
answer :    30.     Melodious Cape,         compatible with Cloak

2 0
Score : 75

hey smile

1 0
Contest Nr. 4 : [ already has a winner ]

This contest will be about ... Tot :
  • (Please, on each question, pick an answer, a,b,c, etc, and elaborate a little, where it is the case.)

Q1) Does Tot exist in real life (irl) or only ig (in game) ?
  • 1a) if no, please say/ write if you'd like Tot to exist irl and give at least 3 reasons why;
  • 1b) if yes, please name/ write  at least 3 things that you'd like to tell to Tot, if you had the chance to meet irl.

Q2) Is Tot known by any other name irl?
  • 2a) if no, please say a name by which you'd like Tot to be known irl;
  • 2b) if yes, please say the name by which Tot is known irl.

Q3) Did Tot do anything so far irl?
  • 3a) if no, please name at least 3 things that you'd like Tot to have done;
  • 3b) if yes, please name at least 3 things that Tot has done.

Q4) How old is Tot?
  • 4a) no age, or eternal, since Tot does not exist irl;
  • 4b) 15 - 16, or a teen anyway, like Dofus;
  • 4c) 20-30, an American saucer player;
  • 4d) 30-40, a famous pool player;
  • 4e) 40-50, having a complex job with lots of responsabilities;
  • 4f) 50-60, a former German tennis player;
  • 4g) 60-70, a retired person, reading magazines sometime.
  • 4h) 70-80, a former Czech actor;
  • 4i) 80-90, a writer from an old people's establishment atm ;
  • 4j) 90-100, the oldest person from his French village.

Q5) Is Tot doing anything atm?
  • 51) if no, please name at least 3 things that you'd like Tot to be doing atm;
  • 52) if yes, please name at least 3 things that Tot is doing atm.

Q6) Is Tot posting anywhere online atm, like a blog or something online?
  • 61) if no, please name a site (even imaginary) where you'd like Tot to post, and name at least 3 things about which you'd like him to post;
  • 62) if yes, please name the the site where Tot is posting, and anme at least 3 things about which he has posted.

• - do post with the account that has a character/ alt that can be logged on Echo, since I can only give you the prize on that server;
  • - please, mention "contest 4" on the start of your post.

Deadline:
  • Sunday, July 19th, at midnite DUT , 23:59.

Prize:

[ EDIT : ] It looks like I can not make two consecutive posts, so, pls, someone make a post on thread, even a single "hey", so I can make a new eventual post, of a new eventual contest. If you do it, please make sure to make it at "reply to this thread" on the very bottom, and NOT right below this post at the simple "reply". Thanks in advance. And GOOOOD LUCKKKK @ ALLL, again !!!

* irl = in real life
* ig = in game
* atm = at the moment

2 -2
Score : 585
Q1) Does Tot exist in real life (irl) or only ig (in game) ?
  • 1b)
  1. Why isn't my character the main protagonist of the Wakfu serie?
  2. Do you realize there's a lot of focus on beers in Dofus?
  3. Please let us keep our characters in Dofus Unity.

Q2) Is Tot known by any other name irl?
  • 2b) Anthony Roux

Q3) Did Tot do anything so far irl?
  • 3b)
  1. He co-created Ankama and Dofus.
  2. He directed season 1 and 2 fo Wakfu.
  3. He wrote the scenario of Panadala vol. 1.
  4. He grew a beard.
 Q4) How old is Tot?
  • 4e) 40-50, having a complex job with lots of responsabilities;

Q5) Is Tot doing anything atm?
  • 52)
  1. Working on Waven
  2. Working on Dofus Unity
  3. Working on his beard
  4. Working on the Wakfu serie
  5. Working on Monster Slaughter
  6. Working on his ego
 Q6) Is Tot posting anywhere online atm, like a blog or something online?
  • 62) https://tot-prod.blog
  1. He wished us a hapay 2019
  2. He apologized for Ankama s***** communication
  3. he bloged about the ongoing projects
1 0

Hey! This contest looks very nice! cool

1 0
Contest Nr. 5:  [ has a winner already ]

This contest only has to do with Dofus .... the fact that all these share a space in my heart, and are very dear to me.

So, here it comes:
The person who first names correctly the artists from the giphs bellow, and at least 3 of their songs together, wins.

• - please, mention "contest 5" on the start of your post.

Deadline:
  • Monday, July 13th, at midnite DUT , 23:59.

Prize:

[ EDIT : ] It looks like I can not make two consecutive posts, so, pls, someone make a post on thread, even a single "hey", so I can make a new eventual post, of a new eventual contest. If you do it, please make sure to make it at "reply to this thread" on the very bottom, and NOT right below this post at the simple "reply". Thanks in advance. And GOOOOD LUCKKKK @ ALLL, again !!!

1 0

hey, i like this
finally gonna use this autopilot thingy

contest 5
Artists are: Freddie Mercury and Montserrat Caballé
Songs: How Can I Go On, The Golden Boy and La Japonaise 

1 0

And we have a winner smile
Congratulations, Grimfarrow.

0 0
Contest Nr. 6 [ deadline for participation: Friday, July 17th, 13:59 DUT ]

This contest is pretty similar with Contest Nr. 2 ... only that instead of a screenshot of your character somewhere in The World of 12 while s/he has been hiding during current times ... now you have to post a screenshot of your character in your haven bag, showing what your character has been/ is doing in her/ his "home" nowadays.
Is your character dressed up with any kind of maskie/ suit thinggie, to protect him/herself from visitors and guests? Is your character surrounded by packs and lil boxes and vials of medicines?
Is your character afraid of food shortages, and s/he's stocking up food in boxes and on tables/chairs/ ground/ boxes?
Or maybe your character is all dressed up, ready to party, respecting social distancing, of course, and has his/ her home decorated for new year's party already, by when we all hope that the current situation will see some light at the end of the tunnel?
So, whatever your character is feeling, feel free to express it :
- by dressing him/ her up accordingly to his/ her mood and feelings atm;
- by decorating the haven bag room from the screenshot, accordingly to what your character thinks and has been doing in his/ her home lately;
- by adding a few sentences, of what your character has to say, maybe, or what s/he things: it could be on current situation happening nowadays, it could be on the first new years's party to come, it could be about dreams of infinite riches and lots and kamas ... just whatever is crossing by the head of your character in game at the moment.
Only one character, yours, should be in the screenshot; no friends, to add up to the composition, should be present in the screenshot.

In case you do not know how to take a screenshot of a map and post it, this might help:
link to a tutorial on how to add a screen capture on forums .
If you're not subscribed, or you seem to just not get it right, then try:
[ Tutorial ] How to post an image on forums  .

Good luck to all.

• please, do mention "contest nr. 6" at the beginning of your post.

Deadline:
  • Friday, July 17th, 13:59 DUT.

Prize:

0 0
Score : 585
Early morning at Bob's...
"You damn overcomplicated coffee machine! I swear if they were offering more than just beers in Brakmar inns I'd throw you through that zaap straight to Bonta where garbage belongs!"
1 0
Score : 48

Hey!!

1 0

Congratulations Grimfarrow! fire

1 0
Contest Nr. 7 [ deadline for participation: Friday, July17th, 13:59 DUT ]

You all probably know, by now, that Vulkania has opened, and will remain open till September 1st, on maintenance: https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/2-general-discussion/337259-tomorrow-head-vulkania .

Imagine that your server doesn't make it, to get to the fight with Grozilla and Grasmera.
Or imagine your character having flu or w.e., and being unable to leave own haven bag, to go so far to fight them.
Or imagine your character afraid of catching some viiruzezzz, new or old, and spending most of time on a few free of germs and safe maps, or again, in own haven bag.
Imagine some reason for which your character can't go to fight them.

Pick one of the two, Grozilla or Grasmera, and write a letter to Grozilla or Grasmera.
You may write just about anything you want, just keep it clean and polite, please, following Ankama's and this forum's posting rules.
I was going to give some examples about what you could write,  but I'd rather let myself and all the readers of this thread to be surprised by your wonderful imagination.

Good luck to all.

• please, do mention "contest nr. 7" at the beginning of your post.

Deadline:

Prize:

1 0
Score : 61

Contest 7:

Dear Gr's

Its me again, I know I write you each year but I cant believe Jane hasnt let it go yet. It has been five years since we sailed the first time to the archipelago but her anger and hatred towards me hasnt diminished a bit. Yes, I know, the plan of the blankets was stupid... but stupid enough to work! right? and yes, you ate my arm and leg and I almost died but no hard feelings! Im still not used to the scales or the fact that i need sunlight to keep myself warm, but I would give it all again to see the truth you showed me! I even like the taste of raw meat now... Anyway, it doesnt matter now, her crew is gone she wont let me go to with her again and you have spent another year bored in the same empty piece of land. Why doesnt she want to see that you must be rescued and not confined in the island? 
You cant even begin to understand the frustration I feel being the only one that sees things clear, but soon it will change because now that everybody is busy with the pwandemy...no one will check the boat ... Ill bring more blindones as I promised...

Yours,
Seth.

PD: It would be nice if you learned how to read one day.

2 0
Score : 61

hmm...

1 0
Contest Nr. 8 : [ it has a winner already ]

Good morning. huh
Have all a great week. kiss

If you want to participate at Contest Nr. 8, then:
  1. - please name the latest Dungeon Rusher;
  2. - please name the items that were available to be won during the latest Dungeon Rusher;
  3. - please name the places where those said items could be won during the latest Dungeon Rusher.
The first person who comes up with the full correct answers ... wins.

Good luck to all.

• please, do mention "contest nr. 8" at the beginning of your post.

Deadline:
  • Monday, July 13th, at midnite DUT , 23:59.

Prize:

1 0

Contest 8 : 
1) Dungeon Rusher Pandala: Before the Awakening 
2)the Daggero Shield, the Peki Peki Shield, and the Shieltanuk
3) Daggero's Lair , FireFoux Dungeon and Kitsoune Dungeon Respectively 

1 0

Yay I won 

1 0
Contest Nr. 9:   [ deadline for participation: Friday, July17th, 13:59 DUT ]

With Pandala being revamped soooooooonish, is there any monster, or dungeon boss, or even a plant or a tree or a cereal or some ore even, that you will miss having in the current form?
As for me, I shall miss them all! I still remember ultra hard fights with pandas in blop and/or gobbal gear, with half guild in a group, with ferocious pandas, on zato, looong time ago!!!

If you want to participate at Contest nr. 9, pick one monster/ boss/ even resource from Pandala, and write a letter to it/him/her, tell it/him/her how much you'll miss them/ why/ what memories they bring to you/ etc/ whatever it crosses your mind.
Just keep it clean and kind and polite, please, respecting Ankama and these forums' rules of conduct and of posting.

Good luck to all.

• please, do mention "contest nr. 9" at the beginning of your post.

Deadline:

Prize:

0 0
Score : 48

[contest nr. 9]
Dear Zatoishwan,

I've spent so much time of my life searching for you. Many many times i've tried, but i never really got the chance to cross swords with you. 
Then, i've stopped searching for you, and sometimes i even got myself angered when people from the World of Twelve told me that they got you.
But i've heard pandala will come through changes, and be ready that i'll be there to search for you again.
So long, dear enemy, please wait for me, i will train for this moment, pick the place, and please be there, because this time
I'll catch you.

But don't worry. You may change places, and, if that's the case, i will keep doing my searches all around the World of Twelve, from Pandala to Frigost island.
To be honest, i kinda miss wambling around searching bounties, but, my dear enemy, you're the bounty that i must catch.
If you leave pandala, do not worry. My memories are still going to be there.

Be prepared, 
Thica

1 0
Respond to this thread