FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Tomorrow, you'll be waking up in Pandala!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - July 14, 2020, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Don't forget to set an alarm tomorrow! If you sleep in, the Pandala adventure won't wait for you… The new update promised you mountains and marvels, and you're about to see that it's kept its word. Get ready to experience one of the oldest areas in the World of Twelve in a whole new light…

In recent times, the World of Twelve's most iconic and mythical island has been experiencing a number of strange phenomena. Those who have explored the area agree: There's some kind of presence here, something imperceptible… but as intangible as it may be, there's no doubt that it's very real. The native population knows exactly what it is. The oldest and wisest among them have avoided saying too much about the subject, preferring to let more courageous souls witness their awakening for themselves…

It's time for you to see with your own eyes what's brewing on Pandala Island! The new DOFUS update is about to reveal its most deeply-buried secrets.

YouTube
Manage Cookie Preferences

Are you ready? They certainly are – more ready than ever! Join us tomorrow as Pandala Awakens!

First Ankama intervention

Replying to dgjna

We regularly updated the community via Twitter and Forum announcements. smile

See message in context
Reactions 21
Score : 2148

''Don't forget to set an alarm tomorrow! If you sleep in, the Pandala adventure won't wait for you…''

Why would I set my alarm? Its not like the update is gonna be ready in the morning knowing Ankama. tongue

1 0
Score : 7026
alarm is for the day after tomorrow, for eventual rhol back ... if things go wrong ... tongue

ofc, *crosses fingers that it won't happen though* angel
2 0

I try to log in but it keeps saying I cant and I need to install the latest version of dofus. I already ''repaired'' the launcher and it still didnt work. Anyone can explain to me how i fix this?

0 0
Score : 3

I think the patch isn't ready. Was reading apparently this happens with new updates.

0 0
Score : 22

Don't you love how it tells you to update, yet there are no tools to do so, so you just have to wait for a miracle to happen?

Also an actual functional changelog would be very useful!

0 0

Lol i knoww, i think they only produce a french copy of changelog maybe why we cant see it. I always love scouring changelogs, usually some hidden juice in there. 

0 0

Is the game up yet? Cant tell if my launcher isnt updating or its just not ready.

0 0

its funny how Ankama doesnt update us on the status of the update but in the mean time they do post something about the online shop...…

1 0
Score : 2667

Status updates are posted on their official twitter account.

0 0

i just checked the French forums, seems like the update is done but servers are undergoing maintenance. Probably takes about 1-2 hours from now.

0 0

The servers reopened at 12:15 pm CEST! biggrin

Score : 1

I did wake up to a missing 15 places paddock that was in Pandala. Is there any explanation on this? Mounts and items inside also lost?

0 0

There are some issues associated with Pandala paddocks but the team is working on fixing them. 

Score : 7026

I haven't done much yesterday, only a bit of questing, which, to my surprise, was fun, and the lowest dung.
The reason for which, even if I did play quite a few hrs, I didn't manage to get much done, was cuz of intense lag, from soooooooooooooooooo but sooooooooooooooooo many players running up and down and left and right; but it was kindof a pleasant lag, seeing so many players interested in the new game content; and running more chars at same time through the initial quests, did add to lag too, from the fact that I kept having to change maps.
I still gotta figure out what the new challenges form there mean, lol, like, they're kindof totally new, and bonuses for being a bit more complicated could probably be a bit higher ... just saying...
And the spawn time for the astrub query mines mobs was maybe a a bit lowish, considering the amount of players on all those maps trying to grab a mob (weird, tho, most players locked the fights ... even if they weren't full groups).

So far, I am under the spell of the new Pandala: graphs, music, background sound, even padocks (even if underground, they have space to walk fully around them, not like the "standard" underground padocks, which, maybe, could be "lil revamped" to allow walking around them too.

I love it, so far!!!
I was literally afraid that there'll be something graph like the new moo dungeon, where I sued to level my pretty tiny blue pp-ish bloalaks (soul eaters), but which I rarely visit now, cuz I almost fully dislike how it looks (maybe it could be redone, graph wise, by same team which did new pandala?).
But yeah, GG , Ankama, for this !!!

1 0

I am trying to do the quest "the dofus receptacle" but I am supposed to talk to adviser sweetwa feul. On the old layout He was at (25,-37) but with the new update that is now a mountain. If someone could get back to us that would be great we are trying to do the main quest line all the way through biggrin

0 0
Score : 4

"the dofus receptacle" quest is close to impossible for Eni lvl60.
It feels like the entire quest-line is locked out for this class.
The Cawwot dofus quest-line seems also impossible now.
It was nice playing the game but this is the most unfair encounter i have seen.

0 0
Score : 2

if only u had a website to post change logs and "update the community"

[Ankama]DOFUS|2020-07-15 05:23:48
We regularly updated the community via Twitter and Forum announcements. smile
0 0

That message was answering a player regarding updating the community on the progress of last week's server maintenance, during which we were deploying the 2.56 Pandala Awakens release. 

In general, changelogs can be found under the Log Book section of the forum as well as the News section, under "All updates (changelogs)".  

Guys forcing people to exchange worth a lot materials like Peki fabrics and Pandora Master Triquentrals for piece of shit worth materials it's f. joke. If you want me to not subscribe just tell it straight. You don't have to use such tricks.

0 0
Respond to this thread