FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cawwot Dofus Questline Change due to Pandala Update

By neliskiller - SUBSCRIBER - July 18, 2020, 11:54:56
AnkaTracker

So I completed Cunning as Lenald - quests featuring Fixou the Fox. 

A Bogus Wa - quests featuring Wanald the Wise Lenald
This starts with  In Never Wains But It Pouws , given by Wanald the Wise Lenald.
However, one can only receive this quest after completing Lenald Legend, which was a quest native to Pandala.

Since this is no longer possible, I do not know how to continue this questline.

1 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello, everyone!

Can you please check and confirm that you have completed the following quests before trying to get It Never Wains But It Pouws?:

• Finding Wabbitland
  • Forest Walk
  • Wise and Wiser

I will ask the game design team to have a look at this, just in case.
See message in context
Reactions 16
Score : 1

I have exactly the same problem, i did all the new pandal quests for the "But Where Are The Dofus" achievement and still cant start  In Never Wains But It Pouws.

0 0
Score : 66

I am having the same problem

0 0
Score : 2

Same here man this is so annoying ive been running all day long on the game to finally realise one of the quests needed to start it called "Lenald legend" is either replaced or deleted i have no idea anymore especially as a new player this is so confusing, they gotta update us about it or atleast show us where to find the quests needed for cawwot dofus smh so dissapointed.

0 0

Can the mods or someone say something about this? My friend who did old pandala missions managed to get the dofus quest and i who did ALL new pandala missions wasn't able to. We literaly did the SAME missions and he can get the dofus while i can't.

0 0
Score : 4

yeah...   this is so much fun for new players..  I am thinking of uninstalling the game and ask for a refund. This is my first time subscribing and it feels like i paid for a broken product.

I played this game when it came out and just got back. Did not realize this game is one big scam

0 0

Hello, everyone!

Can you please check and confirm that you have completed the following quests before trying to get It Never Wains But It Pouws?:

• Finding Wabbitland
  • Forest Walk
  • Wise and Wiser

I will ask the game design team to have a look at this, just in case.
Score : 4

Yes, Yes and Yes.
I also finished: Devotion quest, I got the achievment "but where are the dofus"

Still can't get the quest.

The quest "Woyal Suite" is also broken. Need to fight a panda dojo disciple but it never starts

0 0

This will be fixed during tomorrow's weekly maintenance. smile

Score : 790

It took us like a day too to realize this is a bug with the questline biggrin 
Also you guys who seem very upset, with every big update some mistakes happen, there has been an entire new zone added to the game just a week ago, I'm sure it will all be fixed today as of the first maintenance after the update, there is no need to call the game a scam, every game has some bugs with major updates that they fix gradually as soon as they can. You will soon be able to continue your quest, so your sub didn't go to waste biggrin

2 0
Score : 77

Its not new area, they destroyed already excisting (and working) content.. 

Some mistakes? Its lots of mistakes. 
There are still bugs from earlier updates, but they rather keep forcing more content down our throats

1 -1
Score : 150

The issue I've run into personally is I have "Wise and Wiser" quest active, but I've already completed it (I have the achievement "But Where Are the Dofus?"). Really puts a halt to completing the rest of Wabbit Island achievements...
&& because it won't let me complete the current "Wise and Wiser" quest it won't let me proceed to "It Never Wains But It Pouws"...

So apparently these quests are duplicated still without achievements being rollbacked like Pandala ones? Just found Ronald the Wise Lenald who stands next to Wanald the Wise Lenald afterwards... <_

0 0
Score : 5

its August 4th can someone confirm if was indeed fixed I only quest once a year and pvp for the rest of the time =(

0 0

I'am having same issue, I did all the requirement and he doesn't appear on map where he is supposed to. Been block for 2 days and it's upsetting... I can't start Dofus Emerald without doing Dofus  Cawwot, it's like skipping leg day on a workout programme.

0 0
Score : 21

I'm stuck on this quest too... Was it fixed and it's just me or is it still bugged?

0 0

Its now fixed I think. Im currently on the quest " Egg or Cawwot? " so I guess its not a dead-end any more smile

0 0
Respond to this thread