0 0
Score : 4

[16,-33]

0 0
Score : 1

The coordinates are (16,-33)

0 0

Thank you all for participating!  biggrin

I will announce the winners later on during the day. 

Hey everyone.

When I made the event, I wanted to give you something quick and fun for you all during the weekend, while I prepare other upcoming events and content. I kept the rules simple (for once!), but it was a mistake: the rules should state "one entry per account, per person", so it would give everyone an equal chance at a little furball and the haven bag. 

In terms of winners for this event, only the earliest participation of a member of the INT EN community (based on server/account community) was considered for this event (second, third, and forth accounts weren't).

I can understand some of you might be disappointed and I can only sincerely apologize for it.
I will make sure we are off to more regular forum-based contests with clear and robust rules that do not get in the way of your enjoyment. wink

Without further ado (and if I didn't mess this up as a result of the late hour), please join me in congratulating our Gerbean owners (accounts names are in alphabetical order):

• adventsonne
  • bonebeak
  • cecotrans2
  • cosmax-rex
  • enteelar
  • fakhriwmf
  • felipinhowxs
  • iknowmynumbers
  • kaanunsal
  • kamsiarz
  • pyzdukas
  • royal-blush
  • sakuratja-1
  • sanjimugiwara
  • -shiv-
  • snoozzy
  • uap
  • uberbrappman
  • urke99
  • wizymage

And the lucky winner of the Pandala Haven Bag is...  treetopss!

The prizes will be distributed over the next few days. kiss

Manaia
Score : 16

well???

1 0
Score : 105

Isnt the german community part of the international community ? I deleted my post on the german forum just to save space for others since I already made a comment on this post. Like I play on Echo from the supports eyes im an international player as well and me being in the top 20 shouldnt disqualify me. I dont get your guys rules with someone being in the international community or not.

0 0

Your account belongs to the DE community and not the INT community. 
The German Community is a community by itself, hence having its own CM, forum, and moderators. What happens is that the INT community and the DE community "share" a server. 
While I am not sure why the Support is being brought into the discussion, they see you as a player from the DE community who plays on an international server.

Albeit being a much smaller community, I ran the event on the DE forums to allow its members to participate in the contest and have a chance to win something while the DE CM is away on holidays.

By applying the same rules to the DE forum as I did here, and there were only 6 winners in your Community. Your alt account, and that of other DE players who did the same as you did, would have gotten a gerbean had you participated on the DE forums. 

I emailed Talora yesterday regarding this event, specifically about the DE participations on this forum and the small number of winners on the DE forum. I recommended that the DE players who provided a correct answer here be counted towards the DE list and be awarded a gerbean, for two reasons:

• The rules regarding communities weren't stipulated from the start - we didn't foresee the sheer amount of people from all other communities trying their luck (and multi-accounting) and being in the top 20. This situation won't be happening again (and neither will the "first 20").
  • I felt the DE participants in this thread genuinely didn't think it made a difference between this forum or the DE one. Talor left a message on the DE forums advising players to contact me during her absence which perhaps lead people to believe the event wouldn't be monitored on the DE forum.
This thought, on lack of clarity/understanding, has now being reinforced by your message above, where you questioned whether the DE community belongs to the INT or not. 

We will have to wait for her return on Monday, as it is an exceptional case that needs to be decided by the DE CM. 

There are more events in the pipeline for the Summer and we will reinforce the rules to be clearer regarding eligible participations.
Sweet dreams! (I'm so tired...)

Manaia
Respond to this thread