FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Summer Sales: Second Mark-Down!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - July 29, 2020, 11:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

So far, so good. What matters isn't the falling prices. It's the landing. Yours might be difficult, because when you come around and realize that after getting all these little treasures for such a pittance, nothing will ever be the same again… So, ready for an even crazier second mark-down?

You barely had time to catch your breath and it's already time for the second mark-down! So, ready for another lap? Grab some water, have a little stretch, and let's get going, because supplies are limited!

LET'S GO!

* Offer valid while supplies last. 2020 Summer Sales dates: 7/15 through 8/11.

Reactions 1
Score : -1090

I am like tempted, very tempted, to get some stuffs ... Though it is hard to decide what, to fit in some reasonable budget, cuz they're so many things I like there !!!

If any of you thinks of purchasing too, I suggest you go first:

and look there for:
  • >>> list of countries where they can deliver/ can not deliver packs atm, due to nowadays restrictions;
  • >>> identify your correspondent list number, according to the country/ zone where you want the pack delivered;
  • >>> check post fees, in case you'd like to limit your total cost to some specific amount.

Among the things on my wishing list would be:
I will probably end up ordering something this summer ... It is all too tempting ...
It is a bit sad though that my chart will probably less than what I'd like it to be, also due to shipping costs that the shop has ...

0 0
Respond to this thread