FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Important Information: Single-Account Retro Servers

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - September 11, 2020, 14:30:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Single-account servers for DOFUS Retro are launching soon! We're as pumped about it as you are. There are just a few recent decisions we need to share with you!

Sunday, September 13 (11:59 p.m. Paris time) is the deadline for pre-registration!

You only have a few days left to pre-register – and for those who are still reluctant, the following announcement might pique your interest…

New slots available on all Retro single-account servers:

We are going to add 500 new slots on each server to avoid opening another server last minute at the risk of ending up with an underpopulated server.

WARNING: You are already preregistered, but you want to join another server?

If you risk freeing your pre-registered slot on one server to join another, WE CAN NOT GUARANTEE you will be able to secure a slot on any server, including your original server, in case all free slots have been filled meanwhile! We will not be able to assist you in this case. Please be extra careful if you wish to take this risk regardless.

Regarding wait queues:

Wait queues tend to spoil the rush period for those who've pre-registered. For this reason, we've made the unprecedented decision to reserve access to Retro single-account servers I to VI to pre-registered players.

This means you won't be allowed to create a character on these servers for at least 15 days after they launch.

One or more host servers will open on the big day for players who choose to join the adventure at the last minute. They'll be able to create a new character on these servers, but not on the other ones at first.

This should drastically reduce the login wait time for players who took the time to pre-register.

Keep in mind that migrating from one server to another is not possible with the Retro version of DOFUS.

Regarding items in the gift interface:

We've decided to restrict the collection of certain pending gifts on single-account servers. You won't be able to collect the following items on these servers:

• The Armoured Dragoturkey, as long as the breeding feature isn't available on the server (pending a server merger once the rush period is over)
  • Any Tempus Bloomus distributed following the rollback of other servers
  • Initially, any sets currently in the Retro shop won't be obtainable on the single-account servers, which includes:
    • Slugly Set
    • Posh Set
    • Viootifool Set
    • Chisp Set

Restrictions applied to the use of a method to conceal one's IP:

We're also implementing new measures aimed at severely limiting the use of third-party services or software intended to conceal a user's IP address.

Attempts to log in to the game from a VPN, proxy, or any other tool used to conceal one's IP will be blocked.
This will apply to the single-account servers as well as to the normal Retro servers.

First Ankama intervention

Further information:

• During the first 15 days after launch you will not be able to create characters or delete characters, even if you have pre-registered.
  • The pre-registration gift (Bow Wow) will appear directly in your inventory.
See message in context
Reactions 8

Further information:

• During the first 15 days after launch you will not be able to create characters or delete characters, even if you have pre-registered.
  • The pre-registration gift (Bow Wow) will appear directly in your inventory.
Score : 437

Hopefully the program you are using to block "vpns" isn't the same one you are using on the 2.0 servers or i won't be able to play. Myself and many others are being blocked when we don't use one and the funny part is some people I've talked to that weren't using vpns now have to use vpns to play but I dont want to do that for obvious reasons

0 0
Score : 57

I'm worried that the english speaking community is going to be spread too thin. It's already very small and usually these players quit early because they can't find very many others that speak english.

0 0
Score : 71

Maybe make an international server among these ones. Would help us English players a lot.

0 0
Score : 7868

Well we've got a discord with a sizeable chunk of players for the Eng community, you're welcome to come join if you're looking for other Eng players - https://discord.gg/u9KnQTc

1 0
Score : 1

Hello Admin, is there any possible way to switch the class we have pre-registered with before the servers launch?

0 0
Score : 71

^ This. Please let us swap classes just in case smile

0 0

I'm very sorry, it is not possible to change the pre-registered class before the servers launch sad

Respond to this thread