FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Single-account play in DOFUS Retro: Now online!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - September 30, 2020, 15:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Experience single-account play in DOFUS Retro… starting right now!

The new single-account servers are finally open! After update 1.33 a few weeks back, now it’s time to explore the single-account experience in DOFUS Retro!

Following up on the pre-registration phase that started last month, we’re now opening not one, not two, but six servers for pre-registered players!
But latecomers have no need to worry – another server is already open for them. We’ve also got more servers set aside and ready to open as needed, depending on how things develop on the first server. Our goal is to ensure you get the best possible in-game experience!

With the rush to the single-account servers now underway, we wish you lots of fun and happy adventuring in DOFUS Retro!

First Ankama intervention

Hello,

If you experience issues connecting to the single-account servers:

• Please make sure you are using the 32 bit version of the game.
  • Please make sure you are set up properly to access the single account servers: https://bit.ly/3i7hZR1

Further we are experiencing some issues with the website and authenticator for a few minutes, which results in the login issue, but they are back now. We are working on it.
See message in context
Reactions 17
Score : 58

Unfortunately I did miss the pre-registration, does that mean I won't be able to play with my pre-registered buddies?

0 0
Score : 107

First of all it told me I was already logged in so I couldn't access the server, and now it's telling me my password is incorrect. Quite a number of users are also reporting this in the discord.

0 0

Hello,

If you experience issues connecting to the single-account servers:

• Please make sure you are using the 32 bit version of the game.
  • Please make sure you are set up properly to access the single account servers: https://bit.ly/3i7hZR1

Further we are experiencing some issues with the website and authenticator for a few minutes, which results in the login issue, but they are back now. We are working on it.
Score : 107

Hello,

Thanks for the speedy reply, I am trying the 32 bit client now. Currently in queue.

0 0
Score : 2

When i login i have a character created in Monocompte server 1, but when i click on it i'm logged out and a message of Connection to the server interrupted appears: This server is restricted to a single account player. It is reserved for certified accounts, and limited to a maximum of two logins from any single IP address for accounts on two different computers with distinct phone numbers and email addresses.
I have made the pre-registration, i have the character on monocompte server 1, i have the account confirmed and associated to a phone number, why can't i log in?

Problem solved

0 0

A fix will be deployed shortly to fix the connection problems with the 64 bit version of the game. To apply the patch, please restart your client.

Score : 1

I did the pre registration but the game tell me servers it's all full 

0 0
Score : 2

When the server says not available is that full or offline? I'll give it a bit, but Server II is showing not available for me and I made sure to switch to 32 bit smile

Edit: Of course within two minutes it goes green!

0 0
Score : 147

http://discord.gg/K3TpQbj

English speaking discord for Server VII (7) players
We have over 100+ users already, so come join us and join/create a guild!

0 0
Score : 3055

Well taking up on that train... This is the discord for all retro servers:

https://discord.gg/8NmnDUT ^^

0 0
Score : 21

is it possible to switch character later to other server? i cant play with friends...

1 0
Score : 114

ye thats what i wanna know , i missed the prereg , and all of by friends play on server 5 . and if i only get to play with them after 15 days are over theres no reason for me to play at all only if i can play on a free server now to keep up with evrything :/

0 0
Score : 1516

And multi accounters are already there... how they bypass this "single" restriction so easy..

0 0

After the 15 days you are free to create and delete characters on any DOFUS Retro single account servers. However, a character transfer service between the single account servers will not be available.

Score : 114

so that means you literally have to wait 15 days to see ur friends  or people from the same community/language reach like what lvl 60-80 farm gobbals etc have fun , while by the time u join u cant experience the same things they did , and if u want to stick with them ull be an afk leechbot that perm skips .
and when the hype goes down and the servers eventually merge , its way too late to join em . kinda sad

ps: sry if i sound rude , i dont wanna ruin your day , but the system the higher ups planned for this is pretty meh if a few friends or whatever didnt get to the same server then the rest . 
a character transfer service would be so much of a win win for both sides , players will join friends on time , and ankama could get atleast a little bit more money .

the early game on these server starts especially on dofus 1.29 is what makes the game the most fun :/

0 0
Score : 21

i agree to koenigzero its very sad i was so happy to play now im on a server i know all my stuff will be deleted anyway to start again on other server sad

0 0
Score : 664

Nice one Ankama. I made a ticket regarding the absence of my country in your sms provider LIKE A YEAR AGO AND DID NOT RECEIVE A SINGLE RESPONSE SO FAR, AND I CAN NOT PLAY THIS MONO SERVER BECAUSE OF YOUR LAZYNESS
like literally, you have an sms service in the remotest places...except hungary in the middle of europe
this is a joke... you are a joke...

0 0
Respond to this thread