FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Contest] [Entries] Head back to art skull with our Al Howin contest!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - October 29, 2020, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker

Here is where you should upload your participations for the "Head back to art skull with our Al Howin" contest! biggrin

Prizes for each category

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

First place:
  • A complete Fricadavera pack
  • A Paint emote
Second and third place:
  • A Vanelle Sings set + a ceremonial pet Eybahl + an Al Howin Blind Box + an Al Howin Haven Bag
  • A Paint emote

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

• There are two possible types of entries: traditional (by hand) or digital. All techniques are allowed!
  • You must use the template provided, which you can edit or modify however you like as long as the image outline remains unchanged.
  • Formats accepted: PNG and JPEG.
  • Your creation must be posted in another forum topic, with an indication of which category you're submitting your entry to. If you don't know how to submit your masterpiece, you can follow this tutorial. Note: any entries posted below (in this post announcing the contest) will not be considered.
  • Only one entry per person is allowed (no multi-accounting participations, no participations in both categories).
  • Messages/Entries may be modified until the contest deadline.
  • Only players from the English speaking community may participate.
  • Entries must respect the DOFUS Terms of Use.
  • You have until Tuesday, November 3 at 5 p.m. (CET) to submit your creations.
  • The winners will be selected by a jury made up of employees working at Ankama. Humor, creativity and originality will be the key factors in this contest!

Good luck! huh
First Ankama intervention

Thank you all for your wonderful participations! I will be announcing the winners in the main event topic soon. biggrin

See message in context
Reactions 20
Score : 60

Edit: my main account is Karakum1, i posted on this account by accident 

1 0
Score : 17

ooh I love the candy corn teeth!

1 0
Score : 70

Hello Gamers !!!!
This is a digital art work...

2 0
Score : 52

Hi! My entry for digital huh

4 0
Score : 42

wow, great job!!! love this design

0 0
Score : 687

Digital
I posted it on my second account by accident, now everything is fine.
Also im only now realizing i could have drawn a half and flipped it. That's a good tip for anyone else entering.

3 0
Score : 60

good luck to everyone!

2 0
Score : 42
My entry for the digital contest
3 0
Score : 2

I rlly liked, so original my friend, hope u win

0 0
Score : 877

Hello here is my traditional entry.  Pen and marker.  huh

1 0
Score : 50

Hello everyone, 
what a wonderful contest! I am a traditional acrylic painter myself and hence this is done using acrylic paints. I hope you like it!
Something should be really wrong with your teeth if a Tofu decides it is a great please to make a nest laugh
I guess someone lost their Gobbowl to this osa skull...

I had no printer at home, so I drew the template and to keep the template, I have photoshopped the skull into the template. I hope this is not a problem angel

The original painting: 
4 0
Score : 877

I love it.  It's funny we both put a door on the same tooth laugh

1 0
Score : 732
0 0
Score : 430

My first try at a digital drawing, a lot went wrong so dont be to harsh on me smile

1 0
Score : 3103

Entry: digital

In the rush of the night, Mezza first grabbed the nearest Jack'o gobball's head "I'm sorry, but I do need this", strapped it over himself to cover his bare skull. It cracked a bit on the side and probably would fall after a while, but no matter.
"That will do the top... now what else..."

He scampered around for anything that he could find. He grabbed a few clovers, against the best advice to not using alchemist's gloves. Maybe his fingers would be green for a little while. Together with some gobball spit (we all know how nastily sticky the stuff is...), he put some on his cheeks.

"Maybe some roses will tell her how much I love her...", he thought to himself as a demonic rose passed by. It was soon no more than a deflowered rose as he tried to get a few intact petals to put over his empty eyes. Some eni dust that was on his pockets gave them a nice shine.

"I wonder if this won't be a little too flowery for halloween... Maybe... Just one bite will do"

I did forget he has no hands, but this was done today so there is no time to edit the story! Let's pretend he managed to do that somehow xD
2 0
Score : 36

Hello here is my image for the traditional category

In memory of an iconic character: Dark Vlad

I hope you like it! biggrin
1 0

Thank you all for your wonderful participations! I will be announcing the winners in the main event topic soon. biggrin

Respond to this thread