FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Severe Server Lag That's Constant....

By Nubletcublet - SUBSCRIBER - April 25, 2021, 16:42:49

So i am pretty sure the majority of people that play dofus currently are well aware of the insane lag that goes on pretty much 24/7 now after the recent update. It's made the game unplayable for a lot of people at least in the sense if they want to get anything done. This thread is mainly to see what everyones pings were before  the  update and what they are now mine was around 80ish and is currently  1400-4000+ constantly now i think lowest i saw today was 800. , I am hopeful to see if  unity will be coming sooner as i feel like what's making the lag occur is the fact flash or whatever servers they use aren't supported anymore [I could very well be wrong as i am not a computer savy person...] In any case i hope everyone continues to enjoy  dofus it's an amazing game and will be  better once the lag is gone~

..Edit..
I'd also like to add some thing's in the game stopped working for me like dreams,  anyone in my dream's  doesn't show up on  screen and  we cannot move making dream's impossible to do, since we can't go through portals to reach monsters. 

5 0
Reactions 24
Score : 5002

My ping before and after the update has remained the same, ~150ms

Today's stats
/ping
[18:19] Ping...
[18:19] Pong 140ms ! 

/aping
[18:18] Avg ping : 151ms for the last 50 packets (max : 50) 

0 0
Score : 198

Dang i'm jealous! do you play on echo mainly? or ilyzaelle the lag may be a ilyzaelle thing then due to population..

0 0
Score : 956

My lag was bad for the first couple days, seems to have gotten somewhat better but I am still getting randomly kicked a lot, which was not happening before the update.

0 0
Score : 4133

I've noticed during the end of fights. It takes about 1 1/2 to 2 bars before you pop out of the fight also. My ping sometimes goes from 200 to 400 to 700. 200 is my average.

0 0
Score : 1633

Heya. Just FYI there's an official thread dedicated for the recent latency issues where discussion should be directed, so as to not fill the forums with multiple threads about the same topic. smile

https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/2-general-discussion/338662-central-discussion-thread-post-update-server-latency-stability-issues

1 0
Score : 472

my ping goes from 200 to 3000, that changes every time, it is 24/7 like you said. I hope this gets fixed, my ping was 100 <  before

0 0
Score : 1

Yeah, it has been bad for some days, maybe time to take a break from the game.

0 0
Score : 472

it's been 5 days since you posted this, I assume lag is now a feature of the game

2 0

the lag is unbareable, I've has around 1.6k ping last 2 weeks

0 0

yeah same it's been about 2k for me though :I

0 0

My lag is so bad right now I can't even stay connected, I'm dcing every 10 seconds. This is actually ridiculous how bad the servers are. Recently came back to the game to start fresh after years of not playing and was really enjoying it, but this is insane.. Maybe I should have stayed away from ankama

0 0

You came back at  a bad time! the lag didn't start until after they implemented the latest update, now  the  game has so many bugs and lags like crazy it's not even playable lol.

0 0
Score : 16

I am playing on Ilyzaelle mostly and having around 500+ ping for the majority of time playing. If I'm lucky it drops down to 200'ish, but that's pretty rare. Honestly I've been playing a lot less lately because of the connection since it just makes everything much much slower.

1 0

Yeah i only play on ilyzaelle, and the ping for me is on average  2k, when everyones a sleep i can get like 500 though lol 

0 0
Score : 105

Yes the lag is unacceptable and I have at least 700 ping with spikes that go up to 5000+. They are not doing anything to fix it.

1 0
Score : 17

The Ping on Ily is genuinely unacceptable, especially for this amount of time.
Previously, i could click something and expect results in the 20-40 ms range, now i can't even bring myself to fight stuff, because every action takes an additional 5 seconds. In some cases i can't even finish my turns because the timer keeps ticking regardless.

Fix your shit, this is a joke.

0 0
Score : 851

Ping...
Avg ping : 479ms for the last 50 packets (max : 50)
Pong 4087ms !

Thx for compensation- more p2p days to stay lagged as hell

0 0
Score : -27

UNPLAYABLE SERVER LAG WHEN PRIME TIME. FIX UR SERVERS ANKAMA OR SHUT DOWN UR GAME!

0 0
Score : 202

Every day i see fewer people bothering to log in, and i'm not sure how long i can keep my spark of hope going. People are looking for other games to play as they can't play dofus at this point. Just a suggestion by the way: People can't play dofus because the timer keeps runing out after you have done few actions, and you keep losing the fights because of that. Increase the pvm timer for the time being so the fights may be slower, but still playable. Very temporary solution, but something you really need currently

0 0

Lost-Worldz|2021-04-26 06:04:05
I mainly play on Shadow and Tempo 5, both servers have no lag for me

Ok nubz, trko here.
i think  they are refering to ily.
its realllllly laggy there
0 0
Score : 181

The lack of response from Ankama is unbelievable. This week's maintenance finished, with a patch fixing something, but the lag persists. 

It has been 2 weeks we are having this problem and the player patience will run out. We are paying to play an unplayable game. 

Give us, at least, some feedback in how you are trying to address the issue.

0 0

MissHeal|2021-05-04 13:17:23
The lack of response from Ankama is unbelievable. This week's maintenance finished, with a patch fixing something, but the lag persists. 

It has been 2 weeks we are having this problem and the player patience will run out. We are paying to play an unplayable game. 

Give us, at least, some feedback in how you are trying to address the issue.

Amen to that
0 0
Score : -88

First they came for those who will get lag due to server merge, and I did not speak out—because I was not lagging in a highly populated server.

Then they came for those who wants to play his own team, and I did not speak out— because I want a mono-account server.. .

Then they came for the casual pvm players, and I did not speak out—because I want to PvP..

Then I got lagged—and there was no one left to speak for me.

1 -1
Respond to this thread