Hello

Is 2.0 gone when unity arrives?

I thought unity is hot garbage and would hate to lose 2.0 just like 1.29

Thank you

2 0
Reactions 7
Score : 10662
pensive
Retro was made because people dearly loved 1.29.
At this rate there will be a Retro 2.0 for all the players (including "veterans" who have stuck around for over a decade) who dont want to play a tween character that appears to practice the forbidden ancient Chinese tradition of foot binding and have seen really bad plastic surgeons for poor jaw augmentation! 
0 0
Score : 118

i share the same opinion and i would hate to lose 2.0 just like 1.29
The new models looks like a clearly downgrade and a complete garbage as well
Is there hope for 2.0 to say?
Thanks

1 0
Score : 728

Ankama will probably "force" us to Unity to make sure we try it. Maybe, if there is enough demand, they will make a Dofus 2 Retro a few years later.

I understand a lot of people being worried about Unity "looking bad". But remember: All the prictures are still WIP and nothing is final.
It wouldn't be the first time, that Ankama changes something. Just think about the Osamodas-Rework, where the community didn't like the look of the transformations, so Ankama made a survey.

I also remember when there was the switch from Dofus 1 to Dofus 2, and everyone thought that Dofus 2 looks ugly. 
For example:

This is, how Dragoturkeys used too look like when Dofus 2.0 was released. But people didn't like it, so Ankama changed them.
I sincerely doubt, that the character-models that were shown, will be the final result, after so much negative feedback.
2 0

they can optimize the game on whatever they want but the new characters models just look god-awful
I would like the exact same 2.0 but with the optimizations they are promising
I don´t represent the whole community but i know that i´m not the only who doesn´t want these model changes ( i know it isn´t just the models , i just don´t like the idea of changing the game again)
I wouldn´t like to lose 2.0 just like i lost 1.29 all over again
I think dofus 2.0 is way superior to 1.29 now but back in the day i remeber hating it
The same thing may happen with the unity , i know these models are not final but it is just unforgivable if they end up turning like this
I would take 2.0 over 1,29 now but i wouldn´t want this transition to happen again , maybe they could keep 2.0 and not change it

1 0
Score : 10662

Considering they claimed there would be "no changes to the game when it goes to Unity".

These new character models ARE a change.

Or does "change" mean something else entirely to the French? pensive

0 0

It just doesn´t make sense
people can play 1.29 which is way older but we won´t be able to play 2.0 ?
It is unfair and weird

Mantikor#3840|2021-06-26 03:35:54
Do you know how long it took for 1.29 to be playable again? About 9 Years.

Dofus 2.0 was released 2010 and Retro 2019 (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)

While i have to agree , it still doesn´t make sense

People that like 1.29 which is way older can play it but the people who prefer 2.0 ( which is a lot newer) cannot play it?
0 0
Score : 728

Do you know how long it took for 1.29 to be playable again? About 9 Years.

Dofus 2.0 was released 2010 and Retro 2019 (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)

0 0
Respond to this thread