FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dungeon Rusher Rewind: Skeunk

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - July 26, 2021, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Looking fit as a fiddle and ready to make you face the music, Skeunk is your next opponent in Dungeon Rusher Rewind! And if you thought that music would tame this savage beast… (sad trombone) He'll soon have you singing a different tune.

But hey… by now you know the score, right?

From Friday, July 30 at 3 p.m. until Monday, August 2 at 3 p.m. (Paris time), the bard Skeunk is going to make your life a symphony of pain!

Consumed by bitterness over his failed music career, this Eniripsa decided to march to the beat of a different drummer. He rejected the principles of his goddess, went over to the dark side and even stole the Koolich's Dofus.

The prize for this new Dungeon Rusher Rewind: a fabulous Skeunkield! *

*Offer valid once per character. Monsters killed in arenas don't count. When you win the shield, it will automatically appear in your inventory.

First Ankama intervention

Replying to bohemia

That is not something that is being considered for the time being, I'm afraid. 

See message in context
Reactions 8
Score : 1653
Are you guys considering adding more ceremonial dungeon boss items?
Like:
  • - x runs = shield ;
  • - y runs = cape ;
  • - z runs = hat ?

Pretty pweaseeeeeee !?!?!?!? wub
0 0

That is not something that is being considered for the time being, I'm afraid. 

Score : 4

Dude, I tried this boss a few days ago and died to Diamondine's lethal dolls in the first room... Lol anyway, I'm not a huge fan of the harp. If it had no hair, no heart, and maybe was more jagged like Skeunks I'd like it. Less is more! 

0 0
Score : 16

Does somebody know how much runs you need to do to get the shield? smile

1 0

0 0
Just curious, if someone could maybe explain why during events (dungeon rusher. or w.e.), usually the area/ maps/ rooms of dungeon/ etc of the event get extremely laggy; the less time remained till end of event, the laggier it gets.

And is it any way to fix this, at some point in time?
0 0

Lag can be caused by different things, from server population to glitches or even the number of players on a map. It can also depend on one's connection... I would be inclined to say it is linked to how many people run the event at the same time as you but without looking into the details, I cannot tell you specifically what exactly might be causing it. 

As explained before, DOFUS is a 15-year-old mammoth of a game built on old/obsolete technology. While our teams monitor the servers 24/7 and act as quickly as possible to stabilise them, we do believe the issues can only truly be addressed once we move to Unity (for which we still do not have any dates). 

Respond to this thread