FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Race for Ogrines

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - August 02, 2021, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

In the World of Twelve, being as stingy as an Enutrof doesn't mean you're weighed down with dough. With the all-new Race for Ogrines, you can dig into your pockets in order to line them! 

From Monday, August 2, 5 p.m., to Sunday, August 29, 23:59 p.m. CEST, a unique offer will be available for DOFUS. Over those 4 weeks, your purchases could make you win big! The idea behind this extra-ogrinary promotion is simple: Every time you buy something with real currency, you'll get a specific amount of Ogrines in return.

This special offer is based on a tiered system. When you spend at least €10, 1,000 Ogrines will be credited to your account.* Beyond that:

• Spend at least €20 to get 3,000 Ogrines
  • Spend at least €40 to get 7,000 Ogrines
  • Spend at least €75 to get 15,000 Ogrines
  • And finally, when you spend at least €100, you'll walk away with the tidy sum of 20,000 Ogrines! 
Okay… In full disclosure, this offer does have one drawback… How will you decide what to do with all those Ogrines?? So many possibilities, it's enough to make you dizzy! Please note that this offer is also valid on DOFUS Retro items!

Your account will receive the Ogrines during the week of Thursday, September 2 to Monday, September 6, 2021.
Each week, players subscribed to the newsletter will receive an email letting them know what tier they've reached, along with the amount needed to reach the next tier. 

Therefore, to track the progress of your unlocked Ogrines, you will need to be subscribed to the newsletter.

If you aren't yet, go here to subscribe:
https://account.ankama.com/en/account/preferences/change-newsletter-subscriptions

Make no mistake – in the Race for Ogrines, losing is not an option…

* Ogrines received will be linked to your account and can't be exchanged for Kamas.

Reactions 28
Score : 944

I mean Ankama has to make money somehow so this is fair. Thats about all I feel here.

0 0
Score : 49

bring more cosmetics to the shop for that period pls and i gladly spend my money

4 0
Score : 1757
Oh, YES!!! 
The Return of Class Packs? + shoulder pads, and pets, for classes?
The Return of ALL (MOST) of haven bag themes available so far?
The Return/ New Arrival of Colorable Sets?
MORE ceremonial for weapons, for all kind of weapons? (this category is THE LEAST represented within cosmetics ... a bit sad ... )
2 0
Score : 557

Will this mean if I spend 100 euros on Ogrines I get 20,000 more Ogrines or is this just items?

0 0

And finally, when you spend at least €100, you'll walk away with the tidy sum of 20,000 Ogrines! 
Okay… In full disclosure, this offer does have one drawback… How will you decide what to do with all those Ogrines?? So many possibilities, it's enough to make you dizzy! Please note that this offer is also valid on DOFUS Retro items!

Your account will receive the Ogrines during the week of Thursday, September 2 to Monday, September 6, 2021.
Each week, players subscribed to the newsletter will receive an email letting them know what tier they've reached, along with the amount needed to reach the next tier. 

Therefore, to track the progress of your unlocked Ogrines, you will need to be subscribed to the newsletter.

@Paulz0r#7386, the answer is highlighted in red.
1 0
Score : 16

How does it work with non-euro currencies?

1 0
Score : 10663
Pretty much guess work and use an online currency converter or just google your currency then put "to Euros",  so for example my country currency is British Pounds Sterling or GBP,  so I would google "GBP to Euros"
0 0

+1 to releasing more cosmetics so people who are subbed for a year or more already actually have something to buy

1 0
Score : 305

Is it cumulative? Like if you spend €20 you get 4000 ogrines total?

1 0
This special offer is based on a tiered system. When you spend at least €10, 1,000 Ogrines will be credited to your account.* Beyond that:
  • Spend at least €20 to get 3,000 Ogrines
  • Spend at least €40 to get 7,000 Ogrines
  • Spend at least €75 to get 15,000 Ogrines

bohemia#2044|2021-08-03 03:02:03

And finally, when you spend at least €100, you'll walk away with the tidy sum of 20,000 Ogrines! 
Okay… In full disclosure, this offer does have one drawback… How will you decide what to do with all those Ogrines?? So many possibilities, it's enough to make you dizzy! Please note that this offer is also valid on DOFUS Retro items!

Each week, players subscribed to the newsletter will receive an email letting them know what tier they've reached, along with the amount needed to reach the next tier. 

@Paulz0r#7386, the answer is highlighted in red.

@ xXAnomi#9706

The tiered system, and the weekly newsletter to know what one has reached, along with the amount needed to reach next tier, makes me think it works like this:

00.01 - 09.99 eur >>> 0   ogrine
10.00 - 19,99 eur >>> 1000   ogrine
20.00 - 39.99 eur >>> 3000   ogrine
40.00 - 74.99 eur >>> 7000   ogrine
75.00 - [ up to ... infinite ?! ] eur >>> 15.000    ogrine
1 -1

How about adding Huppermage Fatal Blow and cosmetics since I just re-subbed.

1 0
Score : 116

You're really begging for money at these times? your game has been idle since pandala update

0 -1
Even if I criticize a lot, or point vigorously and sharply the bugs, or the things or directions of the game which I find wrong, I DO LOVE THIS GAME. wub

So, do , trust me, even with 0 (zero) updates, only with bug fixing from time to time, I still have enough to play and discover, for an amount of time at least equal to the time elapsed since I have first subbed. kiss
1 -1
Okay, time for me to launch a BIG QUESTION: 

IRL stuff bought from website, does it give ogrines too? 
Or nu?

rolleyes mellow huh
1 0
Score : 4

How does this work? Is it cumulative?

I bought the 70 euro pack, if i buy a 5 euros worth of ogrines now do i get the 15k bonus? Please give some elaboration cause its worded quite vaguely.

0 0
https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/2-general-discussion/339114-race-ogrines?page=1#entry1378826

In theory, yes, if you buy 5 eur (or more) more worth of ogrine, you should get 15 k ogrine.
But :

" Your account will receive the Ogrines during the week of Thursday, September 2 to Monday, September 6, 2021. "
0 0
Yes please, bring back more stuff for the summer! I'll buy those, especially the chameleon attires!

Please listen to us Ankama, we are begging you, all but throwing money at you, please please please!
0 0
Score : 61

Do ogrine purchases (made with real money) count for this event?

0 0

In theory, yep.

0 0
Score : 2030

As the ogrines are linked to the acc. How long will they stay before they disappear?

0 0
If you go to Account Management, then Ogrines it will tell you the date you were credited the Ogrines from The Race for Ogrines, then it will show for example: 
Purchased on 2021-08-30 7 000 7 000 Permanently useable
Linked

Permanently useable means they wont have an expiration date. (Unless Ankama change it at any time)
0 0
Score : 370

Jokes on us who didn't read the fine print realising they were going to be linked.

0 0
If you purchase anything with your Ogrines, the Linked ones are used first.

0 0
Respond to this thread