FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update 2.61 Now Online

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - September 14, 2021, 12:45:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Update 2.61 is now available in the game. It deals with the Kolossium and class balancing.

The DOFUS team focused on technical aspects that warranted their attention.

Update 2.61 features:

• A range of improvements made to the Kolossium, including a matchmaking system, new restrictions designed to limit surrenders and suicide, as well as arenas
  • A little makeover for Rogues and Osamodas to make these classes more balanced

For detailed info about these improvements, feel free to read the changelog and devblog related to the update.

READ THE CHANGELOG

First Ankama intervention

I spoke to the team today and there are no other issues being reported of other players in your situation and it doesn't look to be an issue on our end.

How were you able to leave the first fight? 
What triggered the second fight you mention to freeze?

See message in context
Reactions 8
Score : 943

May need beta testing..

I feel like this update was rushed.

It looks like the update is about making Rog's care less about their bombs growing to Combo X. Which is opposite of what progressive damage scaling does. Buffing a bomb from Combo I to Combo V only adds 70% damage, but buffing it from Combo V to Combo X adds 300%.

If you are changing the approach of Rog playing experience you should change the progressive system to adding ~40% per 1 Combo.

Also single fact that now there is barely any start of turn glyph damage cuts Rog's damage output in half. 
1 0
Score : 5418

Osa's tofus are supposed to be unlockable, but they're currently able to be locked mute

0 0
Score : 5234

What was the reasoning behind not having a beta?

0 0
Score : 1

This update is a mess. What the hell guys.

0 0
Score : 99

I have been stuck in a kolo 1v1 for over an hour now. The other person got disconnected and never came back. Its turn 2, so the new rules are effect...But the turns are not counting down so I'm stuck on turn two for over an hour. I cant even leave by relogging. 

0 0

For a second time. I am frozen in another Kolo for over 2 hours.

0 0

I spoke to the team today and there are no other issues being reported of other players in your situation and it doesn't look to be an issue on our end.

How were you able to leave the first fight? 
What triggered the second fight you mention to freeze?

This is just a guess, but it may be that when i summon 3 bombs and do Roguery in the same turn. It froze the round. I was only able to get out by restarting my PC. both me and my challenger was stuck. even if we closed off dofus or clear cashe. 

0 0
Respond to this thread