FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Panty Fighter: Dare to Fight!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - November 24, 2021, 16:00:00
DevTracker Announcements

It's not every day you turn 20. It's also not every day you have the chance to get such a mythical emote as the Panty Party emote! To get it, you won't have to take part in VHL-only fights, but simply know how to have fun with each wave of monsters! (And defeat them all the same… Well, yeah.)

We're willing to do everything to go even farther, stronger, faster, to the extreme limits… especially for the Panty Party emote!

PANTY FIGHTER: A CHALLENGE FOR EVERYONE

We'll stop at nothing for Ankama's 20th birthday!

If you won't either… then you'll accept this new challenge: PANTY FIGHTER.

The principle is as follows: from November 30 to December 7, you can face several waves of iconic monsters, not because they are overpowering (we want as many players to participate as possible), but because they represent something in particular (an era, an area, an update, etc.).

WHAT IS A WAVE-BASED FIGHT?

In a wave-based fight, as soon as you defeat the first group of monsters, another wave appears and takes over. This way, you face a succession of waves of monsters in the same fight.

HOW DOFUS HAS CHANGED

We designed Panty Fighter so as to give a nod to how the game DOFUS has changed. In other words, the monsters that make up each wave were chosen to pay tribute to a particular update, an area, an era, or so on, so that everyone can experience a little pang of emotion or a hearty belly laugh while remembering a past event.

Here is a rough, non-exhaustive list of the different waves of monsters to give you a little bit of an idea:

1. Koalak Mountain/Dragoturkeys
  2. Otomai Island
  3. Frigost
  4. Vulkania
  5. Lost Dimension, Multimen & Vigilantes
  6. The Divine Dimensions
  7. Ohwymi Island
  8. Mishell Island
  9. The Astrub Revamp
  10. The Eliocalypse

It's quite likely that the 11th and last wave will have a surprise in store for you… Hey, it's a birthday, after all!

HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED?

To participate in Panty Fighter, go see the NPC Pat Niparti at [6,-18]; he will send you to an area that some of you knew a few years ago and that is making a comeback for the occasion…

PANTY OBJECTIVE

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be to defeat the 11 waves of monsters in this celebratory fight. This fight is intended for a group of players at level 100 and above on average, so it is relatively accessible.

Once a given number of active players on a server have successfully completed the fight, then they will unlock the long-awaited reward for all players on the server, and it too will be available from Pat Niparti – the Panty Party emote.

The server's players will then be informed by an in-game message when they log in.

LOG IN TO THE GAME FROM MAINTENANCE ON 11/30 UNTIL MAINTENANCE ON 12/07 AND GO SEE PAT NIPARTI!

First Ankama intervention

Well done to all those who managed to finish the fight, as we hope that this little wink to the past has entertained you! We have noted your feedback on the lack of information on your progress during the event, and we will try to improve this point for future similar events!
Seriously, Echo... In proportion to the active population of the server, you were absolutely amazing, very active and were able to unlock the Panty Party emote right away! <3

From now until January 4, the NPC Pat Niparti at [6,-18] is offering everyone on the server the emote!

See message in context
Reactions 15
Score : 12100
If its following a "nod to  how the game DOFUS has changed" then the last/11th wave will be Bonta/Brakmar Militiamen probably in their underwear laugh
3 -1
Score : 2452

This emote laugh I can't wait for the event ^^

5 0
Score : 5689
"Once a given number of active players on a server have successfully completed the fight, then they will unlock the long-awaited reward for all players on the server, and it too will be available from Pat Niparti – the Panty Party emote."

so if I'm on a low population server (Shadow), does this mean that I might not get the emote if not many other people do it? tongue or will the required number of players be different for each server, based on its population

Also, I'm assuming the fights in this event will still cause perma-death? (which will probably cause even less people on Shadow to attempt it)
6 -2
Score : 748

Events! Let's go!

0 -1
Score : 5227

Looking forward to this XD

0 0
Score : 405

finally a new event, I really liked it!

0 0
Score : 2781

Any details on how the number of players is calculated, or where it's kept track of?

3 0
Score : 5227

Does it calculate the number of characters or accounts? 
To be more precise, if I have an account with two characters on it, and I do the fight on both of them, will it add +1 or +2 to the total count? 

0 0
Score : 2466
Once a given number of active players on a server have successfully completed the fight, then they will unlock the long-awaited reward for all players on the server, and it too will be available from Pat Niparti – the Panty Party emote.
  • "a given nr of active players on a server ..." = nr of irl people? or nr of accounts? or nr of IPs? or nr of characters? or ... ?

The server's players will then be informed by an in-game message when they log in.
  • I never got such message ... Fact is, I've seen on Forums when people started asking questions about the event, that it has already started... Honestly, I had no clue; I was wrongly and vaguely thinking it shall be sometime after or with the update patch ... ummm ... assuming it should have been an in game msg when the event started?

PS:
  • Questions :
  1. how long does a 11 waves fight take? does one need to empty weeeeellll the bladder and have sparkling water bottle next to him/herself, cuz fight will be 1-2-3 hrs?
  2. what's min and max lev of monsters and/or bosses in fights? to know if I can take some lower levs, or I need medium/ higher levs with my characters for that 11 waves fight?
  3. and yeah, as someone already asked, how the marshmallow is it calculated the "given nr of active players..." , and, of course, where can we see it and the current nr achieved?
  4. if, for example, 3 persons do it, with 1, 2 and respectively 5 accounts, which makes it to an awesome nr of 1 - 3 IPs, 8 accounts, 8 characters, what is the actual nr taken into account? 3 = persons nr ? 1- 3 = IPs nr? 8 = chacters nr ? or?
  5. if, for example, a player uses alternatively more characters from the same account/s to do that 13 waves fight, will it count for all characters? or just the accounts will count towards total nr that has been achieved?
  6. if, for example, a character does the fight multiple times, will it also count multiple times towards the total nr that has been achieved?
  7. and last but definitely not least, and even if this aint related to topic, but but but but but ... CAN WE GET BACK OUR DEAR MANAIA AS COMMUNITY MANAGER IN CHARGE FOR INT/ENG COMMUNITY, HAVING HER HAVE "THAT" AS SPECIFIC POSITION AND JOB, TO WHICH TO DEDICATE MOST OF/ MORE OF HER TIME? WE MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOADS TO HAVE THAT REASSURING FEELING THAT SOMEONE  OUT THERE IS WATCHING OVER US AND FOR US AND FOR OUR BACKS AND INTERESTS IN GAME, READY TO HELP AND FIND US THE INFOS  OR HELP THAT WE NEED AND MAYBE THEY'RE NOT YET AVAILABLE FOR OUR COMMUNITY ???!!! CMON, EVEN THE BUS TICKETS LADY, THE PEOPLE FROM INFO POINTS OR CUSTOMER SERVICE IN MALLS OR SUPERMARKETS, THE TRAIN TICKETS CHECKING PEOPLE, ETC ETC ETC, AHVE THEIR NAME ON A TAG WELL VISIBLE, AND THEY'RE WEARING ONLY THE MASKS REQUIRED BY THE ACTUAL PANDEMIC, NOT A FULL BODY  COVERING MASK UNDER THE NAME OF "COMPANY XXXX EMPLOYEE/ ADMIN" AS "SOME" DO RIGHT NOW ... PLEASEEEEEEEE .... WE WANT OUR INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY MANAGER MANAIA BACK WITH THAT AS HER FULL JOB ... PLEASEEEEE ???!!!!

0 -3
Score : 12100
water Emote and a cosmetic pet have been unlocked on Echo water

When speaking to Pat Niparti it is in French,
  • 1st line is for the cosmetic pet ("Flambougeoirit looks like a candle in a holder)

• 2nd line is for the Panty emote

• 3rd line is to enter the room where the 11 wave fights take place.
2 0
Score : 18

How do you get the shield off Kam?

1 0
Score : 15784

I've been stuck here for 20 turns and I have no idea how to vuln him. Quite frustrating to be honest.

0 -1
Score : 1033

I feel like this would look better if it didnt put the panties on over the loin cloth, but rather remove it 
0 0
Score : 1886

For those who are stuck at the last wave of the fight against the two dudes, here's what you have to do. I forgot their names but I'll refer to them as guy A (the invulnerable archer) and guy B (the vulnerable one).

To get guy A vulnerable, you'll have to use guy B, who is vulnerable already.

1. Do NOT kill guy B before you get guy A vulnerable, or else you'll be unable to finish the fight.
  2. Get the two guys in close proximity of each other (no need to be placed adjacently, just don't separate them too much) and ideally, lock guy A.
  3. Hit guy B (the vulnerable guy) with low damage spells as much as possible. He gains some AP for each dmg spell you cast on him.
  4. At the start of his turn, guy B will give guy A AP if you've hit him enough.
  5. After some turns of repeating the above, guy A will have accumulated enough AP to then cast a spell and remove his invulnerability.
  6. At this point, guy A is vulnerable but he can do some significant damage. Simply kill them both to win the fight.
0 0

Well done to all those who managed to finish the fight, as we hope that this little wink to the past has entertained you! We have noted your feedback on the lack of information on your progress during the event, and we will try to improve this point for future similar events!
Seriously, Echo... In proportion to the active population of the server, you were absolutely amazing, very active and were able to unlock the Panty Party emote right away! <3

From now until January 4, the NPC Pat Niparti at [6,-18] is offering everyone on the server the emote!

Respond to this thread