FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Event] Forum - Score the all-new meteor emote

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - December 03, 2021, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker
Reactions 185
Score : 83

My biggest victory in Dofus has been the friends that I've made during my times. From Rosal to Echo then to Ily, I've always found great people to play this game with. Also, finding a class that finally fits my playstyle, just smashing with an Ougi xD

0 0
Score : 1

After one year of playing with my buddies my biggest victory is "the friends you made along the way".
Questing and fighing together is so much fun. Maybe we will reach lvl 200 by the end of this year.

0 0
Score : 16

This game is the reason I met so many awesome people!
Doing all the crazy stuff with everyone is just a blast to have.

My biggest achievement was doing Dantinea with full Sacrier class set.

1 0

My biggest victory in dofus was beating count.

1 0
Score : 20

My best memory of dofus was climbing through Frigost 2 with a friend and being excited to see what kind of area and mobs are hiding in the next zone.

1 0

I have met some of the best people I know playing this game that's for sure!

1 0
Score : 59

Easily the biggest win on Dofus would be all the great friends I've made over the years and being able to reconnect with them recently. My biggest Battle Victory that still sticks in my mind is soloing a Pandora Master (pre dungeon exclusive) back in the Feudala days. Classic. ohmy

0 0

My biggest victory is meeting and reconnecting incredible friends on Dofus and doing fun dungeons with them and even meeting some of them in real life.

1 0
Score : 1298

My biggest victory... is that I have never actually rage quit laugh  This game teaches you both patience and perseverance.  (but almost did many times)

0 0
Score : 155

My biggest victory was when I beat the final boss of Vulbis  Quest! Was nice and hard!

0 0
Score : 708

Biggest victory was single handedly ending the Obsidian Crisis. 

Additionally, choosing cra as my main has consistently been the biggest victory this game has to offer...Please no nerf angel

1 0
Score : 2

My biggest victory in dofus was beatin 2 piwis .

0 0
Score : 5591

I think I gotta echo the sentiments of a lot of others and say the biggest victory is definitely the friendships made through this game.

Related to that I'm especially happy to have created my guild Hakuna-Matata almost 12 years ago now (which blows my mind) and to have maintained it as a space where friends feel warm and comfortable, a sort of home on dofus smile 

A screenshot of the very first guild picture day Hakuna had as well as a pic from our 11th birthday party:

In terms of content wise though, there have been a lot of fun achievements, building my own team, beating dungeons and finishing quests, but probably the first big victory for me in this game was when I subbed for the first time and leveled my alchemist to 100 (max level back then).

3 0
Score : 337

My first 200 leveled in a piwi set at gob dungeon back in the day smile There have been so many victories over the years but most of all, reconnecting with old friends a year ago to start playing again and meeting new players after moving across the world has been really great. I can honestly say the best thing about this game is community. <3

0 0

The goal for me in Dofus for a very long time was to reach lvl 200. I thought it was impossible but i completed it finally.......This has been a great victory for me.

1 0
Score : 45

My biggest victory is all of the friendships I have made in game which have spilled over into real life over the years.

0 0
Score : 1

My biggest victory is to hang out, chat and play with my friends, my guild, and even everyone!

0 0
Score : 239

the biggest victory is :
do not give up and keep kicking .
there is nothing like beating up a difficult situation , won the fight like a boss .

0 0
Score : 542

My biggest victory this year was helping my friend get his ochre dofus by helping him catch all the arches. Now we both have one! :>

0 0
Score : -95

My biggest victory was carrying a 3v3 kolossium match as a Cra

0 0