FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[2.63 Feedback] - Improvement to In-game Movement

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - March 08, 2022, 17:30:00
AnkaTracker

Hello everyone, 

Please reply to this topic if you wish to share your feedback on the  Improvements to in-game Movement of the 2.63 Devblog - Bosking In Evil

--

In an effort to organise all community feedback of this update per topic, we have created different feedback topics for you to participate in. 
For the other devblog content feedback, please share your thoughts on the appropriate forum topic that was created solely for that purpose:

Reactions 4
Score : 12020

Excited to see what the recipes for these new potions will be, I sincerely hope they dont require Nuggets like the Bonta/Brakmar/Home potions.

Edit: Finally gained access to Beta and found the recipes for the new potions, looking good Ankama, thank you! (In Beta the Oktapodas Ink dropped even from fishing in Incarnam so will be easily obtainable)

0 0
Score : 3541
Silly questions:

What are these? TP potions? Or do they add the respective locations to zap "stops"/ destinations?
0 0
Score : 5556

Really like the addition of zaapis to frigost. I do wish there was a zappi at either farmer or alch ws as well though and potentially to lj ws.

0 0
Score : 12020

bohemia#2044|2022-03-14 07:42:54
Silly questions:

What are these? TP potions? Or do they add the respective locations to zap "stops"/ destinations?

Yeah they're teleportation potions

For the Divine Dimensions ones I suspect (without trying to make on on Beta) that they will teleport you to the map co-ordinated that you land on when using the Dimension portals.

The Otomai one will teleport you straight to Otomai's house at [-55,15].

0 0
Respond to this thread