FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update 2.65 is online!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - September 20, 2022, 17:45:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

With improvements to classes and common spells, come enjoy the World of Twelve in a whole new light. The new DOFUS update is an invitation to travel, rediscover and explore… and now it's finally here!

Here's what's you'll find in this update:

A rebalanced Pandawa class

Modified common spells

Plus other additions that are described in the changelog for this update:

Come see how your life in the World of Twelve will change as a result of these improvements!

Enjoy Your Trip

Expeditions: a new gameplay mechanic starting next week

Awaken the mercenary within and set out on EXPEDITIONS to explore the World of Twelve in search of rewards! You'll have three months to try and collect as many cosmetic items as you can. If you like this new gameplay mechanic, there may be other editions in the future…

To learn more, check it out in-game… or just read the devblog!

READ THE DEVBLOG

Jump into the game on Tuesday, September 27 to experience Expeditions!

This will also be the launch date for the new season of the Kolossium.

First Ankama intervention

Replying to King-Fahad

In order for us to investigate on this issue, can you let us know your Guild name, server and username? Thanks in advance,

See message in context
Reactions 20
Score : 1

nice

0 0
Score : 60

2st

0 0
Score : 10

where the hell are my paddocks ?

0 0

In order for us to investigate on this issue, can you let us know your Guild name, server and username? Thanks in advance,

Score : 4300
I can not mage ... No "History" being visible, no modification regardless of the rune/s I use ... 
*sad times*

Also, some items in some markets do not show average price ...
*more sad times*

Considering the padocks and mounts issues too, could you please maybe consider letting us know if you are considering a rholl back on Echo ?
So that we know is better to read a book tonight and go to sleep early?
That'd be appreciated!

Many TY's in advance, for letting us know ... So we don't struggle with annoying mages or near to impossible fights, just to see tomorrow morning that all that is gone ... in "exchange" for some fireworks and/ or compensotokens.
0 0
Score : 7742

I'm fairly certain Alpha Centauri on Echo retained all of its paddocks, but it appears that guild house settings were totally wiped out for us. An inconvenience to say the least.

Any issues to do with real estate are extremely serious. If people are actually losing their paddocks beyond visual bugs, then you need to take immediate action including a shutdown of the servers and rollback, or at least restoration of partial data from before the servers were put back online. This is especially true if any real estate sales have taken place anywhere since the update. It also sounds like the mount birth calendar was disrupted, which frankly should be compensated in full somehow (also a rollback?).

It is never possible to test anything to do with real estate on the beta servers due to a lack of available cash and the regular resale calendar's incongruence with the beta schedule. Evidently you've at least made tangential changes to the backend systems, so in the future perhaps you should make sure we're able to test these features on the beta as well.

edit: ok but we still need additional details https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/27-server-status/340706-dofus-weekly-maintenance-september-20-2022?page=1#entry1384862

0 0
Score : 16

Hello, Im unable to log in on my Mac device after the update. It asks to download adobe air and the link it gives me seems sketchy. Im afraid

1 0

Hey, can you please send me a screenshot of this issue? It doesn't seem linked to already known Update 2.65 issues. Thanks!

Score : 332

Guild name Blessed . Server Echo. Username -El-Patron. Three of my paddocks dissapeared they were 12 slots each and cost me 30mk EA. 

0 0
Do not worry, brave adventurers!
(It seems like) we shall have compensation/s ... known in a few days from now (tho)!

(Also,) the private padocks shall be inaccesible tonight.
Tomorrow the anomalies will be corrected.
Then, later, only the transactions on padocks.

PS : They are rumors that also houses are being put on sale ... even if they have a rightful owner; not a clue if that's also true tho ...

ALSO, ANOTHER PS, BEFORE I GO TO SOME BOOK OR TO KNITTING FOR THE NIGHT, BEFORE BED:

Dayum! After I just maged a naughy hammer to mage! grgrgrgrggr! Not happy at all! Tbt, not happy!

Don't go breaking my heart, and rholl back my pwetty hammer, pwetty please!

Maybe you can, after all, find the faults of the update, and see what's worth more: disappoint loadsa' players, who, after having waited full half day for the update to come live, did some lil conquests or w.e., or a lil progress in the game, vs rholling back even the veeeerrrry lil time we had to play on September 20, 2022.

Maybe you can only rholl back house/ padocks sales?
And also rholl back those who abused glitches? They can't be so many, can they?
0 0
Score : 10

Guild name Kings of war . Server Echo. paddocks gone

0 0
Like they say, a picture can be worth more than a thousand words :

So, it looks like:
  • - Dofus retro servers should have opened by now;
  • - The team in charge of Dofus retro is not in charge of the game Dofus. Like they told us, they will come back to us this morning with more information concerning the problems from yesterday.

0 0
Score : 4

After updating I can’t log in , message say ( all servers are in maintenance) what have I to do ?

Where can I find that bugs

Where can I find that bugs menu ??

0 0
They were some bugzzz after maintenance + update yesterday, they are (probs!?) being fixed as we speak (or as we txt here ) ...

0 0
Score : 164

I want at least 30mk and 1 day membership for this convience.

0 -1

sprinterakias#9458|2022-09-21 10:30:14
After updating I can’t log in , message say ( all servers are in maintenance) what have I to do ?

Where can I find that bugs

Where can I find that bugs menu ??

The list of bugs, not exhaustive tho, can be found here:
(The last link is to a thread in French tho, with a list of 21 bugs from last nite, probably not even that fully exhaustive.)
As for the "Bug 415 - 420" , that is just an animated picture, a gif, showing how hard must be to get all bugs right and fix all/ most of them/ the critical ones, cuz solving one might trigger another, and so on.
0 0
Score : -19

when can i go online server is stilin maintenannce ore do i need to uninstal? can someone help thanks 

0 0
Well, things look like this:

And also :

Which means:
  • - there was a roll back to Sept 20, hrs 8 am DUT;
  • - the teams seem to be looking onto fixing major issues and shall get back to us asap as they can/ have news for us.

[ EDIT : ]
Also, this has been added, while I was typing the above:

0 0
Score : 66

its still imposible to connect to Echo and Izyaelle servers tho

0 0
Score : 240

I think there are too many people trying to log in at once. I was off by 7 minutes. The only people who got on are those who kept refreshing twitter or their clients for it to log on successfully lol. 

0 0
Respond to this thread