FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A divine intervention

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - September 22, 2022, 16:45:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Following the issues with the deployment of Update 2.65, we have decided to activate the «Combine and Harvest» event for a few days. Arm yourselves with your Tingy-Catcher and help Goblaud harvest as many D'vine Tingies as you can!

The deloyment of Update 2.65 has not been an easy task. You can find the history of all the incidents by following this link, and the detail of the compensation with this one.

Starting from the end of the unscheduled maintenance of Thursday, September 22nd and until the beginning of the weekly maintenance of Tuesday, September 27, meet up with Goblaud at [4,4] (outside the Amakna Vigilante Base) to get your hands on a Tingy-Catcher. Fight the dungeon keepers to collect as many D'vine Tingies as you can, and they'll help you to complete the Eternal Harvest quest… and then, at long last, the precious Ochre Dofus will be all yours!

Your chance of obtaining D'vine Tingies will be greater in dungeons in your level bracket or a higher level bracket. There are five different brackets in all: 0 to 5960 to 99100 to 139140 to 189 and 190 to 200.

Contrary to last time, the dungeons containing several bosses will not let you harvest multiple D'vine Tingies in one battle.

First Ankama intervention

You must meet the NPC Goblaud in [4,4] to obtain a new Tingy-Catcher to participate in this event!

See message in context
Reactions 16
Score : 2

Fix alcoshu, you've destroyed that amazing spell. sad

0 0
Score : 613

What happened to it?

0 0
Score : 2

#makealcoshugreatagain

0 0
Score : 1

So will the Kralove also get opened sometime in the timeframe of the event/after it like last time?

0 0

You must meet the NPC Goblaud in [4,4] to obtain a new Tingy-Catcher to participate in this event!

Score : 289

[Ankama]DOFUS|2022-09-22 15:24:13

Thank you for clarifying! I guess the other one was deleted/doesn't work anymore. I haven't checked.

Also, thank you for not making multiple bosses not drop tingies. This was a huge issue with the 4 jelly bosses, and defeated the purpose of it just being a bonus. Bit of a shame it doesn't work on the 4 horsemen bosses (when you vs 4 of them at a time) but that should just be seen as a challege, not something you farm for most of the player base. (you can probably farm it though?).
0 0

We're glad you appreciate the changes we made!

Indeed, the old Tingy-Catcher didn't work anymore so a new one needs to be obtained!

Score : 315

If you learned anything you would scale drop rate to the highest lvl character in the group, otherwise we will see 7 low lvl characters being leeched by a lvl 200 again. Let us just play the game and not allow those farm fests. It's crazy that this is easier for low level players than it is for someone well established, who does not feel like tricking the system and create a farm alt...

1 0

Thank you for your feedback. I'll pass it on to the game team.

Compensation for pvpers? Last kolo i had was monday, then your famous update, and then i cant resub my alts because of Ogs shop crashed. We all know that random 3v3 kolo is just waste of time so im 3 days without pvp. I will not run kids dungs for egg i dont want to use. Bring back bonta vs brakmar 1v1 pvp better. Will be some fun finally for ppl with one char. cya

0 0

[Ankama]DOFUS|2022-09-22 16:28:55
Thank you for your feedback. I'll pass it on to the game team.

I hard agree with him. This is an issue and should be corrected as I think it defeats the purpose of a fun bonus eent to a non-stop grind for players.

I also kind of hope that divine tingies are not impacted by prospecting, as I think they were (and as a consequence, idols). A flat rate that increases with higher level dungeons would be nice. Example : 

0 to 59 : Flat 1% rate
60 to 99 : Flat 1.5% rate
100 to 139 : Flat 2.5% rate
140 to 189 : Flat 4% rate
190 to 200 : Flat 6% rate

(Note these are example rates of an example on how it would scale. Could easily 2x it and buff 190-200 to 12%).

Just estimates, getting more rewarding as you get higher, to not encourage everyone to just make low levels decked with gear to farm lower level dungeons for the same rate of tingies (this is an assumption that they are the same rate as long as you are in the correct level bracket). It should be possible to make them not impacted by idols/prospecting, as some items for quests are not impacted by these.
0 0

3rd day without Dofus... 4 accounts that's like 12 days of p2p wasted and what do we get for compensation? This?

MidnightSparkle#3453|2022-09-22 16:59:55
Good thing the compensation package includes 4 days of subscription.

Nice didin't knew that thanks!
0 0

Good thing the compensation package includes 4 days of subscription.

0 0

can´t join the server..

0 0

Why are 10-11 divine tingies dropping sometimes? Is this a bug? I think so as you guys didn't say anything. Pretty sure this is bad for the market whether it's intended or not. 

0 0
Score : 3

why am i not getting dvine tingies?

0 0
Respond to this thread