FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

i need an easy way to get hammer skill

By -edward- October 10, 2006, 15:59:06

is there any easy way to get hammer skill..cause theres no way in hell i'll ever get close to bein able to buy it off someone.

0 0
Reactions 13
Score : 1013

Then no....You either buy it, or drop it from a monster. I believe boar have the best chance of dropping it and that is still only 0.1%.

0 0
Score : 2106

It is a rare drop off of a boar. You can try to hunt for it, but you will need a few friends to meet the prospecting lock.

Good boar mobs can be found south of Amakna.

It is also worth looking at the new scroll shops, seller will compete directly meaning prices might fall.

0 0
Score : 2704

I've checked the Scroll shop regularly since it opened and Hammer skill has been under 100kk every time.
Depending on how far along you are, this may seem like alot, but it's some of the lowest prices ever...

Dropping it from boars is potentially the easiest way, but buying is the guaranteed way. I suggest hunting boars with a group. If you luck up and drop it: Problem solved. If you don't: You can sell all the Tusks, Acorns, and Leather for decent money to put towards purchasing it.

0 0
Score : 4419

pp lock on hammer skill = 100

0 0
Score : 2053
  • Make a Sadida
  • Level it to 60 (Not that hard, since they're ub0r)
  • Make it so it has the following leveled spells: Bramble, Manifold Bramble, Earthquake, Poison Wind, Silvan Power and The Sacrifical Doll/The Inflatable.
  • Put on him a decent +damage set.
  • Find 8-monster mobs and use the PW/EQ/SP combo until you drop one skill (pray it's Hammer Skill).
  • Hunt for weeks

OR

• Grab 200kk
  • Buy the skill.
0 0
Score : 1216

bad advice ^^^
you can drop it on a xelor + then you wont have to waiste time playng a sadida
FIGHT BOARS WHITH SOME FREANDS IVE DROP'D HAMMER SKILL 3 TIMES THIS WAY

0 0
Score : 1943

I've never dropped it in 100 levels. Havent ever really tried but I've fought quite a bunch of boars. So, be patient and find friends that will to spend hours hunting for you and give you the scroll if they drop it. That is, friends that have time to waste on only helping others (about 1 person out of 100 would do that til one of you drops).

OR

Hunt solo. Longer, but at least you are sure you wont be frustrated if someone drops it in a fight with you

OR

Buy it. As said earlier, sell tons of crap used for scrolls or usual crafts.

OR

Don't use hammer skill :p If you cant afford it then you probably dont need it that much. 100kk is really not that much money. Stop spending on equipment, check your priorities : equipment of all sorts or hammer skill ? I'm sure that you have much more than 100kk in equipment/resources

I would choose the "buy it" option if I absolutely needed the spell.

0 0
Score : 264

I know this might be a dumb question, but just to pacify a noob will ya? Can an F2P get a skill drop? Cuz I have a level 42 Enu and I'm sure if F2P's could get the scroll, I would be able to as well.

0 0
Score : 2505
Citation
Archigearour :
I know this might be a dumb question, but just to pacify a noob will ya? Can an F2P get a skill drop? Cuz I have a level 42 Enu and I'm sure if F2P's could get the scroll, I would be able to as well.

hmmmm
Citation
GetToDhaChoppa :

i dun think so if it has a pp lock
0 0
Score : 213
Citation
Masshuu :
Citation
Archigearour :
hmmmm
Citation
GetToDhaChoppa :
i dun think so if it has a pp lock

Yes all weapon skills have 100pp lock, thats why f2p cant drop skills without a p2p helping, because all f2p characters have 0pp.
0 0
Score : 94

ok thanks all..and well in this time frame i manged to raise money..well i did in one day sellin a guildalogem..or how ever it is spelt... and i got an other question...is it possible to learn more than one spell. if so thad be cool cause i got many different sets and i dont wanna be limited to one set only determainin on which ones...i have gob set, prespic set, and the set that my change things is the earth qwak set im workin on..so basically if i raised the money and took the time to get a sword and hammer skill, and get the new set..would it work..

0 0
Score : 262
Citation
-edward- :
ok thanks all..and well in this time frame i manged to raise money..well i did in one day sellin a guildalogem..or how ever it is spelt... and i got an other question...is it possible to learn more than one spell. if so thad be cool cause i got many different sets and i dont wanna be limited to one set only determainin on which ones...i have gob set, prespic set, and the set that my change things is the earth qwak set im workin on..so basically if i raised the money and took the time to get a sword and hammer skill, and get the new set..would it work..

It's possible, but you wouldn't want to spend spell points on a secondary weapon skill at a low level. Especially for an Earth Kwak set that you'll only want to replace in 10-20 levels.
0 0
Score : 3222

In all my time playing there were only 2 rare things i have been able to drop
Guildalogem , from soloing some piglets
Bow Skill , hunting on moon island with some friends .
Aside from dropping only those 2 , they were the only times i ever saw a rare item dropped aswell (in other words ive never seen a friend drop a skill or gem)
Weapon skills are however global drops , best bet to getting it is just to kill every single monster you see tongue
or kill alot of boars.
edit: Thanks for answering the multi skill question , i had learned the bow skill i dropped on moon , and was afraid i would have to unlearn for axe skill on my panda sad

0 0
Respond to this thread