FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Rollback

By eternalpain - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - November 01, 2006, 03:47:57

If there is a rollback, just because a few people became a little rich due to the halloween festivities, I will be very very angry. Does anyone really care about a little extra wealth in dofus?? and it is an amakna lead event, so we all should not be punished for this.

A line from the mods in red is not enough, if Amakna see there planned event as a problem, then they should remove the npc's briefly, and sort it.

0 0
Reactions 597
Score : 558

These little people making millions of kama by killing tofu? that will mess the economy up even more.. yes I am all for a roll back

0 0
Score : 1172

The economy is a huge part of the game, so yes; a lot of people care about a little extra wealth in Dofus. If enough people make huge amounts of cash due to this, the entire economy will go on the fritz and that's going to be biting us in the ass for a long time.

Don't get me wrong, if there's a rollback I will be royally pissed; but I'll understand why.

0 0
Score : 1543

__agree
with
the
rollback.__

0 0
Score : 664

Considering people have been making like 2m kama per 30 min and doing it all day, we're talking about more than a "little" extra wealth. A rollback is neccessary at this point. Since ankama kinda did this to themselves they can probably just appologize, set the roll back, and throw us a compensation pack with some goodies in it. I'd have to say this is a 50/50 problem. Half of it is on us for abusing a known bug like we're not supposed to and half is on ankama for putting it there. So half the punishment should be ours "rollback" and half theirs compensation pack.

It's not ideal, to be sure, but it's probably the fairest solution to everyone.

0 0
Score : 488

well now an officail post of a rollback....

i spent 8 hours straight levelling too......

so are we getting wisdom/PP candies?

0 0
Score : 107

Well, I say they need to punish the ones that did it and not bother the ones that are innocent. Punishing EVERYONE because of some's dishonesty and cheating is just not right.

0 0
Score : 1757

I totally agree that a rollback is necessary. I don't want the economy to go haywire, as it definiotely will with the millions of Kamas poured into a few peoples accounts (without them earning it).
Also, a compensation pack would be good at the end of it.

0 0
Score : 216

I just want a rollback because I had a really unlucky day =}

0 0
Score : 9394

Well, punishing the abusers is obvious. It would be the best solution. However, there's no way to contol who has been abusing it and who hasn't. And even if they could, the abusive gained kamas are everywhere by now.

0 0
Score : 141

yes i suport the idea of taking the rollback but with the condition of the exp ( doble or candys something ralated)

0 0
Score : 195

While that is true, what it really comes down to is a design bug from Ankama that should have been worked out before the event was unleashed ... hey that is what game testers are for (-:

What bumms me though is that pp and wis candies are all good and fine, but they do not make up for the time and effort put into leveling professions. While BOTS are anoying, what is worse is the erasure of all the hours put into chopping or other gathering that flesh and blood player have to put into this activity ... so yes .. maybe a x2 professional xp period might be nice

M.

0 0
Score : 2287

what bugg....i dont want a roll back... what happenned....did i miss somethin?

0 0
Score : 1263

If they are going to rollback, do it soon, or at least stop the server right away.
There is no point in keeping the server up now if they are going to rollback
because playing the game for these hours will be rolled back anyway.

0 0
Score : 3341
Citation
Lightbrazer :
I'd have to say this is a 50/50 problem. Half of it is on us for abusing a known bug like we're not supposed to and half is on ankama for putting it there. So half the punishment should be ours "rollback" and half theirs compensation pack.

It's not ideal, to be sure, but it's probably the fairest solution to everyone.

The way you phrase this makes it sound as if you're one of the people who abused the bug. If so, you're to blame. Don't assume the rest of the Dofus players also exploited this bug. I had nothing to do with this and I will not accept part of this 50/50 blame. My blame was 0.

Listen up folks: Ankama will ALWAYS know if a bug is being exploited. Most often individuals will be banned and the rest of us will have to pay because of a rollback. If you think you are profitting from a bug, DON'T DO IT. It's that simple. In fact, be a good Samaritan and alert Ankama about it right away. This is not snitching on your friends; this is a selfless act that will benefit everyone who plays Dofus.
0 0
Score : 1151
Citation
GMII

Due to the abuse of Olantern hunt, there is a high probability that a rollback occur.
it will probably make the server start to the state just after the update of the 31/10.
because many players have created millions of kama from a bug.

Think this post got lost in the shuffle. Here is the link

While the ideal of a rollback makes me cringe and scream TRICK TRICK! Its better than knowing hundreds of F2P (and p2p) are running around with millions of kamas for exploiting a bug.

~Raekenzi
0 0
Score : 749

no its not a bug when haloween is over the hunt for jac o latterns is over. Devs say its probable. so that is not 100% rollback

What about the good drops and perfect craftings?

What about my 4 million XP?

It is not worth for a roll back.

0 0
Score : 3789

Probable = sugar coating to give some faint glimmer of hope to the naive, and to make it easier for kids to swallow.

There will be a rollback. If there were still considering things, there would be no official post even hinting at the "R' word.

0 0
Score : 776

Hmm,,, so what you saying is the time and money I made and spent for this game and they gonna rollback no I dont think so.. this is not how it works...
Find out who made millinos and take it away...
Dofus keeps everything in record so they know what to do...
I hope they sort this out without any rollback because this might cause me to quit...
I did alaot fair and square in the past since update.... Thank you

0 0
Score : 3341
Citation
Klimov :
Hmm,,, so what you saying is the time and money I made and spent for this game and they gonna rollback no I dont think so.. this is not how it works...
Find out who made millinos and take it away...
Dofus keeps everything in record so they know what to do...
I hope they sort this out without any rollback because this might cause me to quit...
I did alaot fair and square in the past since update.... Thank you

I'm not a coder, but it seems like your suggestion would work. Why can't they just cancel out every sale of olantern thingies to NPC's?

Yes, I know - this would create a ripple because they in turn bought things with that money. This may result in negative bank accounts. And would the people who sold them their products then be out both the money and the product?

I should just delete this, but I'm curious what people who know more what they're talking about than me will say about this idea.
0 0
Respond to this thread