FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What would you do if you knew for sure there was gonna be a rollback?

By LadyOfShadows November 01, 2006, 16:23:46

Me, I'm thinking about running into brakmar agressing random people, stuff like that smile

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 72

Scream.
And maybe join you.

0 0
Score : 316

Oh and I'd buy some ridicolous looking equips just to run around in for a day

0 0
Score : 531

~Locked

0 0
Score : 10

I would wait for the RB and hope that my friends list wouldn't be deleted - I met some very nice people yesterday and had lots of fun. At least they can't roll back my memories biggrin

0 0
Score : 1172

...some work.

Net @ Work = FAIL.

0 0
Score : 692

Kill all the people in brakmar aggressing people (gotta protect my homeland) and then get pissed about all ill lose (just a few million gotten legitamately (sp)

0 0
Score : 1382

I would tie a rope and stone to my leg, slit my throat and jump into the sea off of moon island, and drag my lover down with me.
But before i did that, i would build a super powered catapult, and collect a couple cubic tonnes of gobball shit, and launch it at ankama studios.
Edit: for now, im just going to turn off dofus, and play final fantasy 7 on the computer

0 0
Score : 316

hmm I'd also do bworker dungeon (the hard one) I know we'd die in the middle, but it doesnt matter since its gonna get rolled back anyway.. I think i'd do a whooole lot of dying, i have a lot of energy candies unused not to have to ghost.

0 0
Score : 532

I'de play another game until the rollback is finally done

0 0