FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Guild exp thingy bugged ?

By Distrancex April 17, 2007, 17:43:17

Uhm well...this is strange, you can set from Guild options that how much exp is given to ur guild from battle. Well I picked 90% and fought with mob which should give atleast 10kk exp so 90% from that is 9kk exp right ?
Well I had gave already to the guild 10kkxp when added all together, and after this fight, there should be 19kk right ? But there was only like 10600kk...and this has happened dozens of time but I was too lazy to ask this from you.

So isnt this bugged since it should give 90% but it gives about same amount than in 5% ??? Someone answer please, its hard to lvl up guild if if the system is so bugged that 5 % or 90 % doesnt make difference, except that with 90% you gain less exp too

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 341
Citation
Distrancex :
Uhm well...this is strange, you can set from Guild options that how much exp is given to ur guild from battle. Well I picked 90% and fought with mob which should give atleast 10kk exp so 90% from that is 9kk exp right ?
Well I had gave already to the guild 10kkxp when added all together, and after this fight, there should be 19kk right ? But there was only like 10600kk...and this has happened dozens of time but I was too lazy to ask this from you.

So isnt this bugged since it should give 90% but it gives about same amount than in 5% ??? Someone answer please, its hard to lvl up guild if if the system is so bugged that 5 % or 90 % doesnt make difference, except that with 90% you gain less exp too

Guild recieves only 10% of whatever amount is taken from you.

So 90% of 10kk is 9kk. Then 10% of 9kk is 900. Which is what got put into guild.
0 0
Score : 25

It's not bugged, it' intended to work that way.

Here's what the Wiki says about guild experience.

Basically, if you decide to give X% xp to the guild you'll get TotalXP - X/100*TotalXP for yourself;

the guild will get Y/100*(X/100*TotalXP) where Y is calculated according to the level gap between your character's level ant the guild's level (see table in the wiki page).

I think i did the maths right (i suck at math, btw), so that's why you don't actually give as much XP as you thought you were giving.

Edit: yay, i got ninja'd

0 0
Score : 812
Citation
Rixic :
Citation
Distrancex :

Guild recieves only 10% of whatever amount is taken from you.

So 90% of 10kk is 9kk. Then 10% of 9kk is 900. Which is what got put into guild.

First let me clear up a common misconception, when speaking of xp its one k as in 9k xp not 9kk xp. The first k in 9kk stands for thousand and the second k stands for kamas.

Rixic your explantion is incorrect. The percentage of xp a guild gets from the percentage donated by a member is based on the difference between the members lvl and the guild lvl. The closer the member and guild are in lvls the bigger a percentage of the donated percentage the guild gets.

If there is a 1-9 lvl gap between the guild and the member then the guild gets 10% of the 90% (or whatever % you are set to) donated.
If the gap is 10-19 lvl gap, the guild gets 8%
20-29 lvl gap, guild gets 6%
30-39 lvl gap, guild gets 4%
40-49 lvl gap, guild gets 3%
50-59 lvl gap, guild gets 2%
60-69 lvl gap, guild gets 1.5%
70+ lvl gap, guild gets 1%

Since Distrancex stated his guild recieved about 600 xp from a 10k xp fight I would venture a guess that the difference between his lvl and his guilds is 20-29 lvls. (ie his guild is say lvl 10 and his character is lvl 30-39)

90% of 10k = 9k * 6% = 540 xp to guild.

Sorry Distrancex but it's no bug...thats the guild xp formula. I think it sucks major league but at least it's the same for everyone. So yes, you're losing a ton of xp while your guild gets a pittance.
0 0
Score : 2753

Well that simply just sucks. For new guilds its v hard to lvl up the guild since members prolly wont join cause of low lvls. And when they dont join it takes more time to lvl up the guild. Thanks for explanation anyway, cleared some things

0 0
Score : 4423
Citation
Distrancex :
Well that simply just sucks. For new guilds its v hard to lvl up the guild since members prolly wont join cause of low lvls. And when they dont join it takes more time to lvl up the guild. Thanks for explanation anyway, cleared some things

Recruit members beneath level 10 to get it started, then!
0 0
Score : 608
Citation
TheSavoyard :
Citation
Distrancex :

Recruit members beneath level 10 to get it started, then!

When you tax them. Do it at around 10% to keep them in the guild.
0 0
Score : 4803

having dedicated members is MUCH more important than your guilde level. once that happens you can convince many of them to xp at 90 for a while in a bit guild lvling initiative.

0 0
Respond to this thread