Good luck , good items tongue
Cya
0 0
Reactions 22
Score : 341

I want it! biggrin

0 0
Score : 2771

Wee... forgemage, saw a +1 ap and +1 mp gelano a few days ago too.

0 0
Score : 253

Maybe it was taken from a test server. Its possible to get a +2ap Gelano but the possibility of it is low. If you do get one, be prepared to hide...Wonger will hunt you down which is scary =)

There are reports on Imps Village which people rarely get a 2ap Gelano but I dont want to search it.

''Imps Village is a Forum"

0 0
Score : 1171

Looks kinda photoshopped to me, as there are visible sizing and consistency issues (most notably on the Gelano's +2AP and the Feu amulet's +49 vit/+33 int) but it's true, that sort of thing would be nice.

Side-note, I tried to create a +2AP Gelano on the test server. Tried like a thousand runes. Never succeeded. ._.

0 0
Score : 3

hehe, I no can belive. You are luckman?

0 0
Score : 38

To me that looks like the work of photo shop^^ but hey. thats just me

0 0
Score : 2771

There are +ap and +mp runes, and yes you can forgemage them to give +2, 3, 4 ap... if you're incredibly lucky. As for the test server, yeah.. tried that as well, sent in a ticket and at the time I had gotten the response that the +mp/ap runes on the test server weren't working for any item that already gave them as a bonus except for weapons.

0 0
Score : 261

Definitely fake. Just compare the fake font used to write the number "2" on gelano with the authentic number "2" (+24 wisdom) on Cape Houte.

0 0
Score : 139
Citation
Pollako :
Definitely fake. Just compare the fake font used to write the number "2" on gelano with the authentic number "2" (+24 wisdom) on Cape Houte.

It's not a fake because of that, you should expect that since they are different sized crops. But just highlight the pic in photoshop or something and you'll the C&P, or whatever he used.
0 0
Score : 76
Citation
Xephys :
Citation
Pollako :

It's not a fake because of that, you should expect that since they are different sized crops. But just highlight the pic in photoshop or something and you'll the C&P, or whatever he used.

Yes, it is a fake because of that. The number '2' on that gelano doesn't simply have a different size, it is deformed. =P
0 0
Score : 215
"the faith is the negation of the truth"
frederick nietzsche
0 0
Score : 2

no can belive this -.-
This is amazing :S GOD sell me xDDDD

0 0
Score : 949

I believe this is fake.

The devs have confirmed that there is no possibilty of having a 2ap gelano

0 0
Score : 82

yes i do have all the dofuses... just not on this char...
0 0
Score : 33

I have nice items too.. =)

ThE GoD -LiNuX-
0 0

well mine is actually on rushu... dont know much about ures as beta is released and i can make a boatload of special items too

0 0
Score : 215

Really. My idol is wonger u.u
Wonger u are a god between insects and that nobody says the opposite.

0 0

w00tz god of insect =P maybe next is an animal or maybe even plants

0 0
Score : 169

is it still possible? or did you mage it before that special little update that brought about "Item Power" (this being the +2ap one)

0 0
Respond to this thread